edited August 2016
Minor changes

Tarkin
Basic: leave as is
Special 1:change 45% chance to 65% chance
Special 2:targets with offense down are now inflicted with ability block
Leader: empire allies now assist on aoe and gain 10% potency
Vader
Basic:anti-Jedi abilities now inflict on rebels as well, max damage is now 4,250 and min is 3,500
Special 1:leave as is
Special 2: if 3 or more debuffs are on the target, it cannot be evaded
Snowtrooper
Basic:deals double damage to ability blocked targets
Special:inflict evasion down for 3 turns
Unique:50% chance to gain offense up when any character is defeated, 25% chance for empire allies
Magma Trooper
Basic:if a secondary target is hit, inflict buff immunity on them
Special:40% chance to dispel buffs
Storm trooper
Basic:deals double damage to rebels
Special: 25% chance to give each empire ally retribution for 2 turns (including himself). 70% chance to Remove 25%turn meter from each enemy when hit
Unique:+15% counter chance for each empire ally

Reworks

General Veers
Basic:deal physical damage to target enemy and gain speed up for 2 turns, and a random empire ally(including veers) will regain 30% protection on crit
Special:(New name: AT-AT bombardment) deal special damage to all enemies and inflict speed down on all enemies. Inflict ability block on enemies that already have speed down, call Snowtrooper to assist if he is present
Unique:(added) 50% chance to give empire allies potency up for 3 turns when an enemy is defeated
Unique:Imperial assault commander:Empire allies gain 30% offense while Veers is still standing

NOTE: minor changes are added on to current kits(except stormtrooper's taunt)

Thoughts?

@CG_Conduit23 you're the lead designer, so...why not?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
Post edited by Batman44gaming on

Replies

• Tell me what you think guys
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Tarkin's changes would make him too much like Old Ben.

I like the Vader changes...makes sense for him to be anti-rebel as well as anti-jedi. Also the culling blade is a nice change...I've had it dodged too many times.

Snowtrooper changes are fine.

MT change on basic is good, but his special is fine as a tm manipulation. He just needs an overall damage boost.

Stormtrooper would become OP that way. Retribution would need to be about 15% chance. His UA sounds like a LA. Maybe he should gain 5% protection for each Imp ally.

Didn't read Veers...
  • Love that Veers synergy with Snowtrooper!
    The rest are interesting but become too powerful quite quickly in a 5 man Empire squad. Like Thor said, Stormtrooper's retribution chance is too high. I like the Magmatrooper buff since, if his damage stays that low, then he needs some sort of debuff on his basic so that you have the interesting possibility of applying two debuffs with one basic attack.

I like the Vader changes...makes sense for him to be anti-rebel as well as anti-jedi. Also the culling blade is a nice change...I've had it dodged too many times.

MT change on basic is good, but his special is fine as a tm manipulation. He just needs an overall damage boost.

Stormtrooper would become OP that way. Retribution would need to be about 15% chance. His UA sounds like a LA. Maybe he should gain 5% protection for each Imp ally.

Didn't read Veers...

Storm's unique is on top of his current one. It's for EACH ally on his taunt for example, maybe Vader would get it, but Tarkin also has a chance not to not get it at the same time. Do you understand, or does it need more explanation?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • @CG_Conduit23 you're the lead designer, so...why not?

Probably because they're too busy with Gungans and they hate Empire characters.

Didn't read Veers...

Storm's unique is on top of his current one. It's for EACH ally on his taunt for example, maybe Vader would get it, but Tarkin also has a chance not to not get it at the same time. Do you understand, or does it need more explanation?

I just think Stormtrooper would be better if he got a protection boost for each imperial ally than adding a retribution ability.

Btw I read Veers' now and I like it.
  • MrImperial
    67 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Tarkin's changes would make him too much like Old Ben.

Didn't read Veers...
    So when did this go on? They all feel the same.
    Post edited by MrImperial on
  • MrImperial
    67 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    The rework sounds ok, but I think having a defense/offense buff would be better. Just me?
  • Add:

Release Emperor Palpatine.

As for the rest, see "Release Emperor Palpatine".
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I like Veers current special better to be honest. Aside from that, it looks very nice.
  • I still think they should adjust Tarkin's Leader ability to rival Ackbar's.
    Would love that! Things would be much more interesting. Whoever mentioned the 'call an Empire ally to assist on AoE' makes a great point.

Added
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me