Video of droids beating galactic war in under 15 minutes.(No healer)

Prev1
ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited July 2016
https://youtu.be/Jwkm4DMTXhU
Hope you enjoyed. I got an easy last node but would've beat it anyway. I did do node 1 so I guess add 15 seconds.

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    This is pretty much my experience in Arena when i face droids lol.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    What did you use to record?
  • Durrun wrote: »
    What did you use to record?

Google Play Games.
  • JinnNu
    71 posts Member
    nice. looks more powerful than the droid team I met at node 12 last week. I did not even have a chance.
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Nice job! Thank you for sharing.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Yup. Pretty much what I do with my droids. I use JE instead of Poggle but still the same results. HK's omega lead is really what makes this possible. So many extra turns because of it.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Yudoka wrote: »
    Yup. Pretty much what I do with my droids. I use JE instead of Poggle but still the same results. HK's omega lead is really what makes this possible. So many extra turns because of it.

Yup. I stopped using jaws engineer because I noticed all the heals were for just himself. HK lead is what makes droids.
  • Great, all gear 10, omega and full modded?
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    five2zero wrote: »
    Great, all gear 10, omega and full modded?

All gear ten except HK and modded.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Yudoka wrote: »

Yup. I stopped using jaws engineer because I noticed all the heals were for just himself. HK lead is what makes droids.

Yeah. I mainly like JE for the TM and crit boost. Makes those nodes 9 and 11 so much easier. The other day I cleared node 11 without them getting a single attack off.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    I can do almost the same on my clones. Have to swap out Anakin for Rex lead halfway through but with Sarges TM sweep I usually get all the turns
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Oh now, don't show it. :D In GW I run HK/86/88 with RG and Barris, need about 20 minutes.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    five2zero wrote: »
    Great, all gear 10, omega and full modded?

At the moment, Droids don't need mods beyond the 1/2* ones. Just give them the crit damage and chance mods with speed on them and you're good to go. Primary speed in slot 2, primary crit damage in slot 4, and primary potency for HK and 88 in slot 6. They'll crit for good damage all day long and take a lot of turns thanks to HK.
  • Can't wait.until my jawas are done so I can give then crit damage mods instead.
  • I tear through it if in a rush. I run HK,88,86,RG,B2. Only team that can fight it is a Rex lead 5's,Cody,Echo,Serge. I just pop in my arena or rebels, or my originals build for them.
  • I tear through it if in a rush. I run HK,88,86,RG,B2. Only team that can fight it is a Rex lead 5's,Cody,Echo,Serge. I just pop in my arena or rebels, or my originals build for them.

See that's what makes me hate gw sometimes. Sometimes I get Rex lead 4 nodes in a row and this is my primary team.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Can't wait.until my jawas are done so I can give then crit damage mods instead.

What mods are you using now? I just use the lower tier crit damage and chance mods. Better have slightly weaker mods of the correct set than 5* health/defense.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Lots of clones on your server I guess. I'm the only one in the top 200 of my shard who runs more than Rex or 5s
  • Yudoka wrote: »
    Can't wait.until my jawas are done so I can give then crit damage mods instead.

What mods are you using now? I just use the lower tier crit damage and chance mods. Better have slightly weaker mods of the correct set than 5* health/defense.

Health mods with secondary speed stat. My team his an average of 120 speed. Most of the stats add 23% protection as the main but 86 has an 12% more accuracy and a lot of secondary potency for 100,88,HK.
  • MalEliza
    132 posts Member
    Nice. How much protection do you have on 86? It looks like a lot in the video.
    I use JE in the first match to prime the droids, then I swap him out for GS (tm to himself and his assist attack gives the assisting droid tm) I only ever use poggle against clones (as leader). Also I don't have 100 and use different toons in his place (Leia most of the time but QGJ against strong taunters or a taunter if I meet a really tough node). Droids make GW really easy.
  • That was really cool, but god **** I wish I had the luck you have on that last node
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    That was really cool, but god **** I wish I had the luck you have on that last node

It's not luck. The system is currently busted for people who's top 5 characters exceed a certain amount of combined power. Not sure what the number is exactly but it's over 38k. Mine is 38,754 and I consistently get the easy last node.

What happens is GW uses a scaling formula using your top 5 as the point. Each node uses a percentage value of plus or mines of your top five in order to pull in a team who's power matches it. The last node uses a value of 115% or so (there have been a few threads of people figuring out it's somewhere in the 112%-115% area). So if that modification of your top 5 exceeds the games current possible max power possible, the system can't give you an actual fight and instead gives you this generic one. EA said they fixed this a patch or so ago but it still happens.

See that's what makes me hate gw sometimes. Sometimes I get Rex lead 4 nodes in a row and this is my primary team.

I get a lot of Rex. I have a lot of teams though. Droids are just my in a hurry team.
  • So GW is WAI, i could say.
    I have a Ewok Team and they do the GW for me.
    My Droid Team is on work and im sure there are more teams that can do GW.
    What you need is a TM team with synergie.

Are gear 8 droids good enough?
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Your IG86 is a beast! Wow.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    "hold on, imma call you back, i'm making this super 1337 video of me owning a game mode where others struggle"

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Nothing wrong with getting another perspective @leef I don't think he's taunting you he just put it up to show his experience in GW
  • Durrun wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with getting another perspective @leef I don't think he's taunting you he just put it up to show his experience in GW

+1 lol @leef