Looking for shardmates: Claire's Nightmare, Gul Ski, VitaliTheGreat, patrickhuang, SkullSlava

I'm looking for folks on my shard. Some of my frequent competition at the top are:
  • Gul Ski (BinarySun)
  • Drealgrin (Wampa's Claw)
  • Lovey (Force United)
  • ENOEM (Nova Ordem)
  • SkullSlava (Grimm)
  • NeoEnforcer (0otini)
  • Bobbyjimjam (Rae of Hope)
  • VitaliTheGreat (Grimm)
  • patrickhuang
  • Claire's Nightmare

PM me or respond to this thread if you're from the shard.

Regards,

SINISTER Ace

Replies

• I'm from the same shard .
  • Hey, nice to meet you. Have you found anyone else on our shard?
  • Nice to meet you too . Didn t meet any other players from our shard ... from what i saw we are also from many different times zones .
    Btw you have a really strong rooster , since you put that Sun Fac on your squad i always avoid attacking you :)
  • ANKI pops up on the forums on occasion, but I haven't found anyone else.

I refuse to use evasion leaders so I have to make up for it with crazy toons like Sun Fac. Old Ben squads like yours can be rough!
  • PumaPanz
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hey guys, nice to see some other people from our shard.

JassoPasso and I are also a couple that have been around the top of the bunch over the past month or two. Jasso has a 11am CST payout and I have a 7pm CST payout just so you guys know. Mihu, I think you and Jasso share a payout time, right?

When is yours Ace? I think it's right after mine within an hour or two based on my in game guestimations hah. I'm just glad I normally can avoid you since the faster Wiggs + Fun Sac combo is pretty scary.
  • Hey guys whats up ? :D u got line chat or something?
  • PumaPanz wrote: »
    Hey guys, nice to see some other people from our shard.

JassoPasso and I are also a couple that have been around the top of the bunch over the past month or two. Jasso has a 11am CST payout and I have a 7pm CST payout just so you guys know. Mihu, I think you and Jasso share a payout time, right?

When is yours Ace? I think it's right after mine within an hour or two based on my in game guestimations hah. I'm just glad I normally can avoid you since the faster Wiggs + Fun Sac combo is pretty scary.

Nice to meet you Puma , you are right me and Jassopaso have the same payout time and have to fight for crystals :)
  • Centurion wrote: »
    Hey guys whats up ? :D u got line chat or something?

Hey Centurion , good to meet you . I got line chat my id is 1870525314052 .
  • Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hey all -- I thought this post never went anywhere!

I'm on Line too. I'll try to set up a LINE chat. My ID is Ace97302. Message me if you're interested.
  • I'm glad to have found this. We've got a great shard. I'm Real Mangos. LINE id is puroandmangos. Payout is 5pm EST for me. I'll look for you on LINE, Ace.
  • Am I from the same shard? Fabio Pancheri. My payout is GMT -2 (Brazilian Summer Time)
  • bump anyone seen patrickhuang

Is Dave your guildmate?
  • add me on line centurion_swgoh we have line chat there
  • ohai guys.

I'm Claiohm on line.
  • Lovey rip? I’ve raised like the nightsister zombie although I’m wayyyy behind you guys now
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Been a while since anyone has posted here. I am tjax702 on line or tjax#3932 on discord. Would love an invite.