Bossk possibly in September?

LargeHawaiian
115 posts Member
edited July 2016
So, considering that Dengar was released around the same time he was available in the new Battlefront game, and their next expansion is going to add Bossk in September, odds are pretty good that he'll show up somewhere here. The question is "Where do you think they're going to stick Bossk?"

PS. Also, if they do add him, they'll more than likely have Boba's imminent rework conveniently coincide with Bossk.

Bossk possibly in September? 23 votes

Hard Modes
13%
Bnorth86CarpeDiem007007DenzoKahn 3 votes
Cantina battle
4%
Gravytrain0815 1 vote
Cantina Shipments
8%
darksideLargeHawaiian 2 votes
Arena Shipments
0%
Guild Store
13%
unit900000lastiiDarpano 3 votes
Galactic War Shipments (Ya, we'd never get that lucky)
17%
Captain_ReynoldsPeteypetepm89Vanguard1 4 votes
Chromium Exclusive
43%
TreTunaJensxnLeandrovvZanhaepHurricaneTrooperZombiedogSirStevensonRadonisGreenGoblin96Roger_Roger 10 votes

Replies

• Options
    Guild Store
    Voted for the wrong thing oh well. Any way please don't add to guild store the drops fir what character you want is all ready inconsistent as is.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Chromium Exclusive
    i have a feeling he will be chromium or Guild shipments for giggles
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I think it's a reach. I have no doubt he'll show up here in some form at some point, but as with most widely asked for toons, they're making us wait for him. September is likely to have Wedge drop in Chromium or elsewhere since he's log-in for August. Might be too much to hope they actually give us 2 named and recognizable toons in the same month.

That being said, go for Wedge. He was worth it before and he's very much worth it now.

For the record: I'm a huge Trandoshan nerd. I absolutely wait with bated breath for the day he's added here and I hope he's done justice and doesn't suck...but he won't be released in a F2P store right away precisely for that reason. Everyone wants him...therefore, he'll be a carrot on a stick.

Cash money, baby. Aurodium or Chromium, mark it.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    Who is bossk ? Is it from star wars ??