A way to watch defensive battles / see stats

What I would like more than almost anything in this app is a way to see both your defensive stats and - if possible - actually watch the battle that took place. I can think of few better ways of improving my team than to see how people attacked me and won, and be able to patch those holes. Now, obviously this would open up a million threads about how the AI mismanaged defense, abilities didn't proc high enough, etc...but that's nothing new from the threads that already exist about those same topics when people are on offense.

The only thing that I want more in this app is some sort of "proving grounds" where I can test out my formation against formations I make up to see how they perform - and also a way to test out a new character on my team before I get him so that I know if the investment would be worth it. Can you imagine how many more Dooku DS starter packs they would have sold had new players been able to test him out and see how helpful he would have been at low level - or even how many more Barriss packs they would have sold before she was nerfed?

Replies