Soloing P2, P3 and/or P4 with ONE SQUAD - Heroic Raid

As per the title. Has anyone managed to do it with a single squad yet? I imagine RNG and the high tenacity of the Rancor will get the better of anyone, but you never know, someone might have gotten insanely lucky with the perfect mods and is now capable of clearing these subsequent phases. If not, what's the closest anyone has come?

Personal best in P4 with a P1 Teebo squad is over 400k, which is far higher than anything I've managed before in that horrendous phase. Haven't had the opportunity to check out P2 or P3, but at least a 50 percent clear of either phase seems doable.

Replies

• WhaleKiller1
    517 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    People were soloing the whole raid before mods were nerfed. The entire raid has over 10 million HP. Not sure if it can be done now.
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    Options
    I hear people are soloing p1/2/3 and getting into 4 with Teebo teams that include Dengar for his tenacity down. I will be 7*ing my Dengar today and trying him out our next raid to test this.
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    It still can be done. Here are two examples:

XA7TFxw.jpg

X1Tia1a.jpg
  • Options
    TreTuna wrote: »
    I hear people are soloing p1/2/3 and getting into 4 with Teebo teams that include Dengar for his tenacity down. I will be 7*ing my Dengar today and trying him out our next raid to test this.

@TreTuna awesome! Please update once you test. I'm currently working on Dengar myself, specifically for that reason: tenacity down.

Really interested to see how it goes for you.

• LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, with Dengar you can solo the entire raid
  • Options
    Anyone who has a video of it since post mod nerf? How does other guilds handle such situations when one person can solo a raid?
    829-416-931
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Not many people have dengar yet, he is a slow farm. The simplest solution would be to ban dengar. The only other solution is that the player holds of putting in the finishing blows till the entire guild is done with their attempt. This will need proper timing and communication.
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yup. Quite Easily if you are talking about just p2 or p3
    I, can, very easily, first try, do all p1 p2 and rng depends how far I go into p3

The first screenshot posted with GS doing 4.2M DMG is mine..
    I have full solo'd only once.. the rng doesnt even START until captain is dead.

Tenacity down+Slow is the key for any success on rancor.
    I have tried MANY other combinations including chew, t raider, ee and nothing was even close to as efficient as these guys.

yIgFbR_HRGJhD8trI07bxtUcn0joASce9c6NzrY4OgY?dl=0&size=2048x1536&size_mode=3

GS: 222 speed 70%crit chance
    Dengar: 167 speed 63% crit chance
    Teebo: 83% pot 150 speed
    QGJ: 98% pot 183 speed
    Rex 67% pot 176 speed

Anyone who has a video of it since post mod nerf? How does other guilds handle such situations when one person can solo a raid?

I actually sat at p4 1.68% left on rancor for 8 hours until FFA was seconds away from beginning, then put 'DROPPING ABOMB' in guild chat, as they saw it go from 76% p4 to dead. hahaha :smiley:
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    Options
    GuNDaL wrote: »
    Yup. Quite Easily if you are talking about just p2 or p3
    I, can, very easily, first try, do all p1 p2 and rng depends how far I go into p3

The first screenshot posted with GS doing 4.2M DMG is mine..
    I have full solo'd only once.. the rng doesnt even START until captain is dead.

Tenacity down+Slow is the key for any success on rancor.
    I have tried MANY other combinations including chew, t raider, ee and nothing was even close to as efficient as these guys.

yIgFbR_HRGJhD8trI07bxtUcn0joASce9c6NzrY4OgY?dl=0&size=2048x1536&size_mode=3

GS: 222 speed 70%crit chance
    Dengar: 167 speed 63% crit chance
    Teebo: 83% pot 150 speed
    QGJ: 98% pot 183 speed
    Rex 67% pot 176 speed

I actually sat at p4 1.68% left on rancor for 8 hours until FFA was seconds away from beginning, then put 'DROPPING ABOMB' in guild chat, as they saw it go from 76% p4 to dead. hahaha :smiley:

Nice! Your the first person I've seen actually talk about this Dengar setup. I just 7*'d him today and so testing out squads starts next raid (either tomorrow or next day). My toons aren't up to your level yet, but I've been soloing P1 every single raid for the last month.

Current P1 team is:
    Teebo Lead: 143 Speed 54.42% pot
    QGJ: 179 Speed 77.67% pot
    Phasma: 129 Speed 39.78% pot
    GS: 156 Speed 33.45% crit chance
    EE: 129 Speed

My Dengar is 135 Speed 58.06% crit chance

I was trying to decide to put Dengar in for either Phasma, EE, or GS. I don't have Rex, so can't replicate your same squad. It just deciding what 2 are the most important to keep:

EE: dispell/heal/revive/TM up
    GS: dmg/assist call for Teebo/QGJ/Dengar(who can of course call another assist)
    Phasma: slow/TM

Any suggestions from your experience?
    461-112-993
  • Options
    Who does Dengar replace??
  • Options
    Gun is in my guild. He posted his team above. The keys to solo whole raid is teebo lead with high speed and potency. Same for qgj. The ridiculous speed and crit % for GS. Then knowing strategy and how to do comes into play
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I think it can be done without dengar, but dengar will make it easier.
    P1 is no issue. Last raid started at 88% in p2 and ran P3 to 4% and could have easily finished but had to exit so started retreating.
    Teebo 86% potency
    5's 63% potency
    QGJ above 90% potency
    Rex 73% potency
    Speedy Elder.
  • Options
    Those Potency numbers are ridiculous. Thinking max potency primary on cross, and three potency mod sets? I don't have good Empire characters so this level of craziness may be beyond me for now
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Those Potency numbers are ridiculous. Thinking max potency primary on cross, and three potency mod sets? I don't have good Empire characters so this level of craziness may be beyond me for now
    YEP.
    Teebo has the all too illusive "+" sign with 24%potency on the potency set.
    all 6 mods are potency set and a few have potency secondary as well as some speed.

Any suggestions from your experience?

Dengar replaces phasma straight up.
    Dengar has slow.. its an easy swap.
    You can Tenacity down and 60% of the time when its his attack or gets called by gs or qgj, he calls for assist.

• TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    Options
    That's who I was going to try replacing in our raid tonight. Starts in 2 hours, we shall see where I get to.
    461-112-993
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    Options
    Well, I had the worst RNG ever tonight on my first attempt with Dengar on my team.

Ran with:
    Teebo lead
    EE
    QGJ
    Dengar
    GS

The Teebo stealth bug was in full effect more than I had ever had before, breaking stealth near a dozen times.

I also may have had a bug happen where tenacity down dropped from the captain without him even getting a turn. Was doing great to start, cleared the guards, had slow and ten down on captain, Teebo and QGJ doing their thing... Then... Tenacity down just dropped, Captain was still at 15 round until enrage, hadn't taken a single turn, but tenacity down was gone but slow was still up. Was very odd...

Had multiple times when tenacity down was on Captain and yet he still resisted TMR twice in a row. That RNG on a 15% base resistance, Ya know?

In the end, finished p1 with 8 rounds until enrage, and then p2...

Dengar misses both tenacity down and slow the first two times he tried, and he didn't get a third chance. Not much luck with TMRs without tenacity down on and rancor decided to smash EE first and Dengar down 2nd.

Ended up with 2.1 million damage, so a respectable run itself, but I did see much more potential there. This was possibly the worst RNG I've ever had on a raid run, and yet it held up with my good RNG runs pre-Dengar. When stealth held up, Teebo had Captain on lock down, and I didn't even get to see what it was like with tenacity down on rancor at all... So we shall see again next raid. I'm gonna go farm some more potency and crit chance mods....
    461-112-993
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Well, I had the worst RNG ever tonight on my first attempt with Dengar on my team.

I also may have had a bug happen where tenacity down dropped from the captain without him even getting a turn. Was doing great to start, cleared the guards, had slow and ten down on captain, Teebo and QGJ doing their thing... Then... Tenacity down just dropped, Captain was still at 15 round until enrage, hadn't taken a single turn, but tenacity down was gone but slow was still up. Was very odd...

YEP Believe it or not... both bring low and humbling blow will DISPEL the DEBUFF tenacity down ...SAD FACE

you can actually help me finalize my investigation..

@TreTuna do you have an omega on mine mayhem??

Background info:
    I reported this bug where the debuff is dispelable and they fixed it in the 07/12 update.. then next update it was broken again.. but I omegad it in the interim.. so its either it reverted or was broken again by omegaing it.. please let me know

Dengar misses both tenacity down and slow the first two times he tried, and he didn't get a third chance. Not much luck with TMRs without tenacity down on and rancor decided to smash EE first and Dengar down 2nd.

I have a response you want to hear..
    Do you have line..?
    PM me..
    gundal-

• Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Does dengar need potency to apply tenacity down or is it based of critical like the old 88?
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Rotor wrote: »
    Does dengar need potency to apply tenacity down or is it based of critical like the old 88?

It is only based off the crit rate. I have never seen it get resisted.

Also, apply tenacity down during the door phase. If you have it at omega level, it stays on the rancor when the door comes back up. Same with speed down. Note though that both debuffs will only have 1 turn left on them. Something about 3 turn debuffs sticking through the door phase?
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    Rotor wrote: »

It is only based off the crit rate. I have never seen it get resisted.

Also, apply tenacity down during the door phase. If you have it at omega level, it stays on the rancor when the door comes back up. Same with speed down. Note though that both debuffs will only have 1 turn left on them. Something about 3 turn debuffs sticking through the door phase?

yea here is my investigation of this bug
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/57110/rancor-loses-negative-buffs-when-gate-goes-up#latest

kozi acknowledges it and its being looked at for future release as notated on bugs-bin page.
  • TreTuna
    155 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    GuNDaL wrote: »

YEP Believe it or not... both bring low and humbling blow will DISPEL the DEBUFF tenacity down ...SAD FACE

you can actually help me finalize my investigation..

@TreTuna do you have an omega on mine mayhem??

Background info:
    I reported this bug where the debuff is dispelable and they fixed it in the 07/12 update.. then next update it was broken again.. but I omegad it in the interim.. so its either it reverted or was broken again by omegaing it.. please let me know

I have a response you want to hear..
    Do you have line..?
    PM me..
    gundal-

Yes, I have everything omega'd. For that run the only thing I didn't have for him was a scanner to get him to g10, which I luckily got from that raid though, so now he's maxed out. Our next raid is tomorrow morning, so we'll be going for round 2.

As for humbling blow/bring low dispelling it, I hadn't used either one. Going to keep an eye on this and probably record my next run because I swear this happened twice.

I do have line, I'll shoot you a pm now.
    461-112-993