Phasma lineup suggestions

My current team is the following and I am wondering if there are any replacements I should make or if I should focus on Lvling Lumi or Phasma? Lumi will be 4* tonight after the refresh. I am using Phasma as the leader instead of Lumi due to the synergy with Kylo.

Poe 4* lvl50
Lumi 3* lvl 50
Leader - Phasma 4* 49
Kylo Ren 4* 49 gear vi
Luke 4* 49

I have been switching out Luke and 5s who is also 4*. So far I like Luke better in this lineup. I'm currently working towards opening Sidious. I also have a 4* Barriss and a 4* Ventress.

Replies

• I do leader Phasma, poe and similar attackers to you (swap kylo for sid) but i forego the healer. It works pretty well at lvl 60. I snipe my way into the top 100 and i'm well under my opponents power level. 15k compared to 18/19k. On defense it sucks though. Find myself right back in the 200 - 300 range. Maybe you are onto something keeping Lumi in there.
  • Cecton
    234 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Azrex_Dren wrote: »
    I do leader Phasma, poe and similar attackers to you (swap kylo for sid) but i forego the healer. It works pretty well at lvl 60. I snipe my way into the top 100 and i'm well under my opponents power level. 15k compared to 18/19k. On defense it sucks though. Find myself right back in the 200 - 300 range. Maybe you are onto something keeping Lumi in there.

Well this is more of a midrange build, I'm not sure how I would survive the second round without a healer seeing I usually can't kill them fast enough. Luke also seems like the best option to farm from cantina until I can get to Kylo.
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I run her with a team of turn meter freaks with power hunger issues and I can take out teams that have1500 on me...usually in less than two minutes without losing a toon. It's the Phasma + Old Ben combo that gets the turn meter going and blocks everything. Ben even has turn meter advantage with that block, in addition to Phasma's. Then throw ST Han's turn meter manipulation together with Count Dooku,'s turn meter and counter strikes, with Talia's offence and turn meter + healing, and it really is a slaughter. I don't like PVP that much, so I just do my three and move on. I'm constantly rising up the board, then dropping back just a few until the next day. The players around me are all 1000-1500 more powerful, so I know the team works. When I can add a player I add Rey, and It's the most fun I've seen on screen so far.

I also have a six star Luminara and don't use her on this team. I have a variation of this team with two healers, but I didn't want to get off track. This is a better death squad though. The other team is more defensive, but can certainly take on similarly ranked teams, as you would expect with high ranking Jedi healers. I still believe the below team has the advantage. It will take out squads similarly powered without them getting but one or two shots off.

Phasma 5* 59

Old Ben 4* 59

StormTrooper Han 4* 58

Count Dooku 4* 59

Talia 5* 59 -Talia was recently upgraded to five star, and was very effective even at 4*'s.

Bonus Player/replacement. Count Dooku is a monster in this team, but even still; a chance to add or replace a character is always taken if Rey is in Play. Her massive speed up and incredibly powerful attacks take this team to light speed. It's really cool to watch.

• Yeah I can't wait to unlock Dooku and somehow hopefully I'll pull Ben one of these days. Talia technically is a healer though.
  • Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    JeighKaeNeither:
    I've gotta try that. I've been on the fence about continuing to level Fives or go with Han. You may have just convinced me!

Cecton:
    My advice? Just go with the shipment staples like everyone else: Sid, Lumi, and Phasma (and I suppose maybe Han). They're easy to unlock and star, and are all great in any team.

I wouldn't worry about Ben. If you get him, great. But if you get him at 2* or 3*, what's the point, especially if you're f2p like me?

Drop/forget Luke. You're wasting time on him. EA devs will almost certainly release a Bespin/ROTJ version soon, and he'll dwarf the Wamp-rat Killer.
  • DarthFerox
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    i am rockin a 4* phasma with a 5*ventress, 2*first order pilot, 3*chewy and 3*generic Jedi. i do ok in the arena (all characters lvl52)
  • getting close to having doku and sidious though. woot!