I <3 Guild Gear Donation Function

Daker
109 posts Member
With all the complaints and angst, I just wanted to take a moment to thank the developers for adding the guild gear sharing function. It is seriously my favorite part of the game right now.

I have thousands of spare gear pieces that I am never going to use, and the function allows me to help gear fellow guildies to do better in raids. It also allows people to trade furnaces for droid callers and vice versa, which has made a huge impact, as you have no control over guild gear rewards.

Thanks so much for this great addition to the game!

Replies

• Daker wrote: »
    With all the complaints and angst, I just wanted to take a moment to thank the developers for adding the guild gear sharing function. It is seriously my favorite part of the game right now.

I have thousands of spare gear pieces that I am never going to use, and the function allows me to help gear fellow guildies to do better in raids. It also allows people to trade furnaces for droid callers and vice versa, which has made a huge impact, as you have no control over guild gear rewards.

Thanks so much for this great addition to the game!

^^ This. Ours is going round the clock, guildies helping each other. It's great!

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    I like it too, gift extra raid gear in exchange for low gear I dont want to waste energy on.
  • This is good except when there are 8 people all asking for furnaces lol. I try to focus on the lower level toons that I need to gear up because everyone usually has lots of extra parts for those... non raid purples mainly. This way I can focus on farming just the cuffs and other items like that.
  • I believe there is also an achievement for donating gear. :)
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Its awesome far been able to complete a couple raid pieces and give to others.
  • Lol ... everybody in my guild wants Raid furnace, stun gun, and tech discs. I need those too! One member wants my stun cuffs ... I currently need 500 of them! I think the best use of the exchange is to trade around that blue gear that not everybody needs, or maybe some of those M3 callers. Still, I occasionally cough up a Raid salvage when I've only got 1 or 2 left.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Just goes to show that those drop rates need to be increased, or their prices lowered in the shipments
  • In my guild, everyone is asking for cuffs and guns and no one has any! I've been asking for less popular purples, but only 2 raid salvage is strangely low for trading. The 5 farmable purples is a much better deal
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Agreed. This has been overshadowed, but is a great addition
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    Anyone else addicted to donating? 250+ already lol.

Wi8pSRE.jpg
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Dal_Zuba wrote: »
    Anyone else addicted to donating? 250+ already lol.

Wi8pSRE.jpg

Gotta get that achievement!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • agreed its a great addition, finally allows a guild to work as a team instead of competing with eachother. I personally really enjoy giving donations I check all the time to see where I can help, and my guild has been great at helping everyone else, I dont think a single request has gone unfulfilled and they usually get filled very quickly
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Really like the donation feature! Sometimes I see lots of requests of fears that I'm also collecting 50 of and feel bad for being unable to donate
  • Most of my gear pieces go to others. Don't care if I could use them or not.
    Done about 150 or so in donations all on items I could use myself. However, other people help me and I'm sure they are in the same boat.
    I total 5 given to me and hand out to whoever asks if I have the pieces in my inventory. This is a daily thing.