New Category - Player Guilds

Prev13456768
EA_Jesse
663 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited May 2017
Greetings Heroes,

I've added a new category for everyone, Player Guilds! This category is just for guilds, nothing else. This includes recruitment threads, events and anything else about player created guilds.

Keep it civil here, especially in recruitment threads. Do not try and derail anyone's recruitment posts.

Cheers!
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• Options
    Thanks! @EA_Jesse
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    hmmm guild section....new update coming...this can only mean one thing...team functionality is never coming!!!1!1!1 We didn't want guilds we wanted teams

noooooooooooOoOoOoOO
  • Options
    This is a section for the players, I can change the name if you want to Player Guilds/Teams.

Thoughts?
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    This is a section for the players, I can change the name if you want to Player Guilds/Teams.

Thoughts?

Don't listen to him he's just a rabid ewok. Must have bit a rancor.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »

Thoughts?

@EA_Jesse This is just fine Jesse, guilds it is, there's only 1 "Team" that stands out. ^_^

• Options
    Just jokin @EA_Jesse :p guild is fine my Vader nooooOoO was pretty convincing I guess
  • Options
    So, just for clarity, is there ever going to be guilds/teams/alliances in the game? Some way to keep In touch with your friends? I know the group I play with are all hoping for it. And possibly an increase in the friends cap? 35 just isn't enough.
  • Options
    Hopefully, there will eventually be a guild chat
    That would seriously help build team chemistry and be able to coordinate live instead or switching apps to chat then login back in game etc...
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    So what is the point of guilds?
  • Options
    Great job Jesse, this will make things easier for forum members to find....
  • Options
    So are these guilds outside of game play and just for fun or are they going to be a part of the game/allies?
  • Options
    It's all outside of the Game, which is why I asked if there was ever gonna be anything in game.
  • Options
    When can we expect guild events ?
  • Options
    hopefully and probably next update.

hence why they created this section for all EA forum members to create/join guilds so it wont be a 100% FFA when it happens

timing is about right to have Guild events.. Soft Launch players been quite patient.. imagine being stuck at level 60 for 4 months?! with no in game chat? no practice vs your allies center? etc..

like some of you said in different posts, hope they will increase ally members cap.. guild member cap should be at 50 if they follow many other games ideology.. but who knows

so find yourself a guild or create one with your friends/allies.. its time to build chemistry, strategy and slowly draft a plan.. I know I am
  • Options
    Really don't think there is gonna be in game guilds.
  • Options
    Jedi Lords

197-268-458
  • Options
    I hope there will be guilds
  • Options
    The dev on Reddit said they were making guild features before the beta launch, but it wasn't ready. Then it got pushed to the back.

As he likes to say, "SoonTM."
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Beside the social aspect, is there any in-game aspect to guilds?
  • Options
    No. It's for the social exchange of ideas, discussions regarding team composition, best heroes, farming strategies.... It's mostly for the social aspect of working together outside the game, to apply that knowledge to improving your play in game. There are no guilds in the game, so it's merely for the social aspect of things.
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.
  • Options
    Maybe CG can chime-in, but I did recently read that there will eventually be guild PVP of some sort eventually. Currently, yes, it is just for social and I know of no time-line for adding guild events.
    IGN: jq
  • Options
    they need to rebuild the pvp part of the game first... the idea of place swapping is horrible.... it really should have been built on a points per win system, not you swap places with the guy you beat.... its a broken pvp system they really need to fix first.
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.
  • Options
    Definitely excited for this and would probably be the most revenue generating feature for the game with groups battling to top the leaderboards...which also means more $$ for EA and content development for the players.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    Seems pointless without in game feature
  • Options
    The dev on Reddit said they were making guild features before the beta launch, but it wasn't ready. Then it got pushed to the back.

As he likes to say, "SoonTM."

No, that's Blizzard. :D
  • Options
    Will there be an update to let you look at your allies team and be able to see how good their characters are? I have a friend who plays but I never get to see his team and wanna see which characters he has and who he's leveling up.
  • Options
    Dirlyn wrote: »
    they need to rebuild the pvp part of the game first... the idea of place swapping is horrible.... it really should have been built on a points per win system, not you swap places with the guy you beat.... its a broken pvp system they really need to fix first.

Good point. I agree.
  • Options
    Can't wait!
  • Options
    Another forum just what we need
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Please add league! So we have a team
    Of friends that get a few attacks each. Try to climb ranks together and beat others for a good reward!!