New Category - Player Guilds

Replies

• MORTAL SEPRATISTS

1 space avaliable as we removed an inactive member.

We are raiding t7 rancor every 2 days and normal tank takes around 2 or 3 days

looking for an active member getting 600 every day.

Very active and chatty guild who use line.

Rules for all

1. remove players inactive for 2 days without prior notice. with the exception of bank holidays

2. aim to get 600 raid tokens each day

3. raids are 24 hours zero score so everyone can get on scoreboards before ffa

4. respect each other and help each other wherever possible

Line I.D: lord_eddy
    Ally: 944-514-285
  • Hey all!

I've been playing the game since the very beginning.
    After being a member in 4-5 different guilds and not liking the way they were ran, I've finally decided to start my own guild.

If you're looking for a laid back guild full of daily players and want to grow with a guild that prepares you for the raids and helps eachother grow stronger ... then come join VaderChamber.

All player levels welcome. Must play daily.

Send me an ally request and I'll get you in!

My ally code is 566-586-454
  • SPS is looking to fill 1 spot for someone who wants to do Heroic Rancor & normal AAT Tank Raids. We are working towards the heroic AAT raid & looking for players level 80+. We are willing to assist our members to level up faster by sharing the top rewards from the raids & we complete 3 Rancor as well as 2 AAT raids per week.
    Our only rules for the guild is to check chat daily and we all post 0 damage for 18 hours in the Rancor raid to ensure that all players can participate. We are F2P & have a very active and friendly chat.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM or ally request.
    charged1981 (513-757-894)
  • Hey guys we're looking for active members to join our guild. Any levels are welcome as long as they're active. We can hold up to 15 new people so join up

Ally code 872-283-579
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Two week old guild is looking for ACTIVE members but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, level requirements, etc. We started with 3 members who left a guild due do inactivity and our new guild now has 19 members ranging from level 30 to 83 so everyone is welcome to join and grow with us. If you have a small active guild and would like to merge, your entire guild is welcome to join us. We are super friendly and active in daily tickets and gear exchange but like I said, there are no ticket/chat app/level requirements. We’ll open another tier 4 rancor raid in 4 days and our tank takedown begins in a few hours.

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite. We are not interested in merging into another guild since we are very pleased with our current officer & leader arrangement.

Thanks,
    TK421
  • Defective Clones is recruiting!

Highlights
    • 3 H-Rancor raids each week - 24 hour dmg phase.
    • 2+ N-AAT raids each week - FFA (moving to H-AAT shortly)
    • Consistent raid schedule. 5:00 PM PST without fail.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).
    • Check out our Defective Clones Recruiting Post <--- (click link) for more information.
    • In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Defective Clones Roster <--- (click link) Not everyone is on there - including some heavy hitters - but that gives you a glimpse into the quality of the roster.

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily required - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Reasonable roster to contribute in N-AAT / H-AAT. We understand we aren't clearing H-AAT yet, so we can't ask you to have that experience, but ideally, we'd like to see you at least on your way to being H-AAT ready.
    • Discord is required. You can mute general chat, but all guild announcements and raid strategies are communicated in Discord.

Check out our guild report if you're interested in our current guild activity. You won't find this level of detail captured in many other places: Defective Clones Report <--- (click link)
    How to apply:
    Discord:
    • Benefield#8934 (Guild Leader)
    • Madducks#4703
    LINE:
    • Angrywaterfowl - (display name is Madducks)
    PM Me
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • PeeJay wrote: »
    Hello fellow swgoh fans 

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community just opened its 4th guild and we are ready to start the grind :). We are really that new we currently have 2 active members here to help and donate items, 600/600 tickets a day and are growing quickly.

We want You wether You are new or experienced, all levels are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members plus there is room to grow into our 3 other guilds that run t4, t6 and t7 raids to grind your items.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles. We will be doing Tier 2 raids and progressing up to Tier 4 for the Padawans.

We also have a group chat on Line where we discuss topics and help each other. The LINE app is highly recommended but not a requirement
    Please add any of the below three if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Community Leader- D'Air W'en
    Ally code-727-314-666
    D'Air E'en
    Ally code-882-693-377
    LINE ID–papaduck240

SOUTH R'EN J'DI
    Guild Leader - PJ
    Ally code-654-221-745
    LINE ID–peejay81

Recruiting officer-LxGee
    Ally code-721-387-537
    LINE ID-LxGee

Thank you
    S'outh R'en J'di
    Leader-PJ

From
    N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    E’AST R'EN J'DI
    S'OUTH R'EN J'DI
    W'est R'en J'di
    1489344680952.jpg

Very active friendly community
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    Shortbus is a relaxed and dedicated guild looking for 2 more members to bring us to 50.

https://swgoh.gg/g/730/short-bus/

We do heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids regularly; start time is 4:00pm Eastern.

We will be completing our first Heroic AAT soon; we almost got to P4 a few weeks ago.

RULES:

- Have fun.

- Share memes and gear.

- Contribute 600 energy a day

- Use the LINE app to communicate.

APPLY:
    Send me a message with your lineup here or on LINE:
    thrawny
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • *Gorillas*

Who are we?
    We are group of adult people from all over the world who know eachother from other games. We communicate on Line about the game and other stuff. We started with this game about 6-7 weeks ago. We are 39/50 with most of us between 60-70 and a few higher level players. We are raiding Rancor 4-5.

Who are we looking for?
    We are looking for active players that also just started this game and are in the same level range. To explore this game, have fun and level up with the same pace as the rest of us. Not too low so you cant contribute in raids and not too high so you can almost oneshot the raids that we are doing.

how?
    add me: Banaan 1 (479-164-759) in game or through line ID mpfranke
  • Thekesselrun is currently seeking a few people who love the game and loves to play it! We are on the verge of haat and need some fun loving, **** kicking individuals to make this happen. We run heroic rancor (24 hour rule) in under 20 min and normal aat in about 2.5 hours.
    We are a very active guild! Our requirements are you must make 600 tickets everyday and participate in ALL raids unless you give us the heads up before hand. Also, Players must be at level 85 and have many 7* toons.

Looking for 8 members

Guild reset is at 7:30 pm est.
    If interested please contact:
    Discord. darthbob#6880 or MrBrett#8587
    Ally code: 233-769-937
    Discord is not mandatory but strongly encourage but communication is
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 25 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Káine
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Legion of Dark Fire is recruiting!

We are a daily active guild but you will not be kicked for inactivity less than 3 days or if you inform us of absence

looking for 500-600 tickets a day

Currently have 23 members

Level req. is 50 but members range up to 74

Launch time is U.S. Central time

We do t5&6 pit raids; will add NAAT when member count is around 35

We are not too strict on rules & we are focused on having fun while completing as many raids as we can!
    We are on a discord with a partner guild that is working on HAAT and if you become strong enough you can move up.

Ally Code- 261-617-793

Looking to join or any questions message me or add me! We would love to have you join!

Post edited by Káine on
  • Everyone join them they need to fill up with guild members they're active on discord and have some very great members join them today !^
    DarthVaper
  • Hey all,

Looking for a new guild. I've been happy with mine so far but it doesn't seem like the leadership has the desire to consistently run the show properly. I'm looking for a guild that runs through tier 4-5 raids like clockwork.

Took me a little while to figure out which characters work best so I have a bunch at four star. Currently working on a group of 7-8 to level up and equip properly.

I'm NOT looking for a guild that will have leadership breathing down my neck constantly, after all this is just a game to me, albeit a fun one.

Ally-Code: 827-842-963
    Player Level: 73
    Number of 7 Star: 2
    Number of 6 Star: 1
    Number of 5: 9
    Type of Play: Mostly F2P but I'll spend between $50-$75 per month.
    Time-zone: EST
  • <Force choke me harder daddy> is a new guild looking for active members who are trying to progress quickly. New players welcome. Would like to start raiding and get to the higher raids asap. PM me your ally code for an invite or add me as an ally and join from there 975-237-399
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2017
  • <Force choke me harder daddy> is a new guild looking for active new members who are trying to progress quickly. Though all levels are welcome. Would like to start raiding and get to the higher raids asap. PM me your ally code for an invite or add me as an ally and join from there 975-237-399
  • The Grim Shadows is a freshly made guild lead by 2 lvl 85 old timers that have been playing for a year! We are both top 150 in the arena which means we can offer good advice for beginners or anyone in general.
    There are no minimal requirements and we try to be a friendly and fun guild.
    The leader and officers are very active and encourage all members to do so as well!
    We will be running raids as soon as we can and we will probably run lower raids to let all the members have a chance at the rancor/aat!
    Add on of the officers or leader and we will invite you to the guild! Hope to see you soon. :)
    Ally codes:
    Leader: Levinsky: 639-638-312
    Officer: MACKASJR: 346-644-422
  • PVP ELITE needs one more player! Level 80-85, not casual, 600/600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition. Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank. To join, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us, please click the picture!

star_wars_pvp_recruitment3.png
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Twenty day old guild is looking for ACTIVE members but there are no requirements for daily raid tickets, chat apps, level requirements, etc. We started with 3 members who left a guild due do inactivity and our new guild now has 29 members: 4 members in the 80s, 8 in the 70s, 5 in the 60s, 6 in the 50s, 2 in the 40s, 3 in 30s and a brand new member at level 25. If you have a small active guild and would like to merge, your entire guild is welcome to join us. We are super friendly and active in daily tickets and gear exchange but like I said, there are no ticket/chat app/level requirements. We’ll be kicking off another tier 4 rancor raid Monday evening so join now and come get some! We’ve got a Tank Takedown raid going as well but will reset it on Friday so that all our newer members can get a piece of the action and share in the rewards. We will start doing tier 5 rancor raids in a few weeks but are waiting for our lower level members to get a few characters up to 5 stars since we want everyone to share in the rewards.

If interested add me at ally code: 977-185-135 and I’ll send a guild invite or you can message me with any question.

Thanks,
    TK421

Oh yeah, we are not interested in merging into another group
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 30 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Holdoors, new player friendly & active, us recruiting. Experienced players on hand to help. 115-237-853 is ally code to join. See ya!
  • Heyho :)

we are a Guild called OroJackson and recruiting players, here´s some info about us:

- We are recruiting all sorts of players, it doesnt matter if ur P2P, F2P or something in between
    - We Raid as much as we got Tickets rdy.
    - Activity is not as important for now, we just need Member.
    - My Timezone is CET - dat should be fine.
    - U should be able to speak either German or English.
    - We are open to all kinds of LvL.
    - My AllyCode: 779-455-966

dats it for the beginning, if ur interrested pls Contact me Ingame by using my AllyCode

Ryuzaki :)
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi All,
    I'm an officer of STR0NTIUM D0GS. We are a friendly bunch who are moving over to HAAT. We are looking for a couple slots to get us over the hump. All of us are level 85 and are working round the clock to complete HAAT. So we are looking for players that can compete in HAAT or are close to it.

We are primarily U.K. players (as that is our reset time) but accept members from all over. We have several U.S. players (myself included)
    Our only rules for being in the guild is to:
    1) Stay Active
    2) Help each other out
    3) Have fun

For raids we hold to a 24 hour registration period and then for The Pit (Heroic) it's 1 attack per player. For AAT it's 24 hour reg period and then FFA. As we move to heroic though we are following Lord Skunk's strategy which can be found here:

http://lordskunk.com/index.php/2016/10/23/aat-tank-takedown-raid-strategy-guide-walkthrough-best-team-mods/

Most of us are on LINE. My ID is sev74907. Message me if you're interested! Thanks!
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited April 2017
  • FTB Finding Teeboo is a mid level relaxed guild. Looking for members. If anyone is interested please pm me. We are now 13 guilds strong and this new guild will prepare you for HAAT. Then you can transfer to one of our other guilds once you are ready. This guild uses line app for communication add me on line. ID gmjpolekat and I will add you the recruitment on line app.

Hello everyone, I have created a Discord recruiting server for guilds and players. All are welcome to join. I also have added a bunch of tips and videos on a variety of swgoh subjects. Including guides to HAAT. Once you join please post in the Intake Highway if you are a player or a recruiter for a guild. Here is the join link: https://discord.gg/me4kn49

FTB Clan Of Endor is also looking for HAAT ready players. Our guild reset is London time based which is currently at 2:30 pm EDT And *pm toon refresh. Personal resets are still based on your Time Zone. We can take 10-20 members. And have our first Haat Scheduled for April 28th. Unless we get 10 player that can bump up that time. We require daily Discord activity and 600 daily raid tickets. Join discord and add me as friend. then pm me. Discord ID FTB Polekat#1466
  • Grokusama
    162 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hello!

NoJarJars Allowed is Recruiting!!.

we are a pretty laid back guild..currently looking for members..about 20 more needed!.
    we are accepting any active member!! new players welcomed!

ideally we would like active members that can complete their daily 600 and have at least one 7* toon (so you can participate in the heroic rancor).

we are about to start up Heroic Rancor raid!
    still in normal Tank raid.

we have a couple of veteran players that can help you with any questions you might have

contact me at
    Line ID: grokusama
  • McCracker
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by McCracker on

• We have 4 top guilds (Order 66 PST, 501st PST, 41st EU, & 212th EST) and two extra, not technically 66 for people that are only in rancor t6-t7.

~Guild rewards reset at 5:30pm PST(66 & 501st)

~As for requirements, Line, 600 daily, and tank participation is it. Guild dailies are at your own discretion.

~Rancor times in Order66 are,
    9am PST
    2pm PST
    9pm PST

~AAT times in Order66 are,
    9am PST
    2pm PST
    7pm PST(rarely use this time)

~Rancor & AAT open 12hrs before start time for practice or to score a zero. No preloading hits, only practice. Attacking for posted damage begins at start time.

~Rancor raids, one team per phase, if you solo a couple and end halfway into a phase then you can bring another team in. P4 hit with whatever you've got, this phase is open.

~Tank heroic raids last for about 1.5hrs.
    P1 only one attack.
    P2 only one attack.
    P3 is open and you can attack with as many teams as you want.
    P4 only one attack, but you can send in a team first to clear b2s and the main cannon as long as you don't damage the hull. Then send in your main team with the b2s and cannon already down.

~Personal goal should be 2% each phase, but it's ok if you don't or if you do more:
    P1: 80-90k damage=2%
    P2: 400k damage=2%
    P3: 250k damage=2%
    P4 250k damage=2%

600 has a 3 strike rule, miss 3 times without saying anything or responding to any pm gets a removal. If you're going to miss let an officer know and we can put in an alt until you're back and then it wouldn't count against you as a strike.

As for raids if you prehit damage, you just have to sit out the rest of that raid and zero on the next raid of same type, so Rancor/Rancor or AAT/AAT. We open them 12hrs early so people can post a 0 if they'll miss or for practice on airplane mode. Posting damage will start at start time. This only becomes an issue if it starts happening a lot.