Dooku, Aayla, Maul, Tarkin ore Bane

I dont know which are my 5 Char in pvp Arena?

I have

7 Star Kit Fisto,
7 Star Qui-gon Jinn
5 Star Luminara
4 Star Barris

so know i dont know which Char i choose, because i havent the Trainingchips for all.

Dooku 3 Star
Tarkin 7 Star (but when i choose him, he makes so less damage)
Aayla 4 Stars
darth Maul 6 Star
Bane 6 Star

I prefer Aayla, but in the future no more Premium Buyings planed, so he cant lvl up the Stars. Which would YOU Choose?
Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
Teekanne - German

Replies

• I would choose Aayla. She can counter & I think she can heal she is one of the worth it characters in the game. Besides you have the best lineup I've seen so put some gear on em & get going I would kill to have ur squad. Lol.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm starting to think these constant "what should I use of all my 6 and 7 star characters" from Teekanne are more about showing off than seeking advice. Pre-launch players with teams like this don't ask for such general help.

The answer is the same as yesterday: congrats on buying such a good team. Now you need to learn how to use by practicing with it.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Thanx dey and Qeltar, my Problem are the same :) Yes i know i have a good Team and a Good Crew, but this makes more Problems. Its not possibil to lvl all Chars. So i must prefer some. Yesterday i asked to 3, i have choose 2, but one left now.

Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • If you aren't buying anymore...

I would go

Kit Fitsu
    QuiGon
    Luminari
    Jedi concilor
    Barriss (leader)

Barriss will be the only one it takes a long time to get shards for but she still gives a nice team health boost.

Luminari and Counsilar will be super fast to 7* providing your team with 3 heals that might help in Galactic War.

You could also consider Sid instead of Councilor if you feel you need more damage.

Realistically, you will need more than 5 heroes to deal with different variations of enemy teams.