The level 70 cap increase is coming.....

Replies

• New characters???
  • That means its tomorrow for me.So no worries :smile:
  • I'm thinking no new characters it's an in game update that says to me the level increase and some character adjustments. I would think new characters would have to have a play/app store update.

There was no update when EPVII characters came in. It just kicked you out, updated in app, and then signed back in. Just like they said it will do for 70........

Actually there was it was a week beforehand. You have to add 3d rendering models. No small server side update is going to do that. Also the dev team has stated on a few occasions first level increase then an update. You all want pie in the sky and it isn't gonna happen.

They do it all the time for HODA. They release characters ever Thursday. All updates are server side.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Time zones are a drag. We seriously need to start implementing clicks or galactic standard time.
  • You could have advertise in the game... i have spend all my exp rewards, so now im going to be behind of all those p2w players in my server. Even more.
  • I really wouldn't worry too much. We are going to have to spend a fortune on credits and training droids to level up.

Unless these are easier to come by and we unlock new challenges with greater rewards.

If we get new toons too it's going to cost over a million credits to get them up to 60.

I think a days experience is not going to be the bottleneck for keeping up with anyone.
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Come on evil alternate universe Yoda with a goatee. Oh wait mixing my franchisees...
  • Yay @EA_Jesse so excited! Thanks for the heads up!
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Willyfett wrote: »
    You could have advertise in the game... i have spend all my exp rewards, so now im going to be behind of all those p2w players in my server. Even more.

Don´t worry amigo. If you are in my timezone (GMT+1) I guess this is not affecting us at all, because it will come after 12pm for us, so we will be into Friday Daily Rewards :smile: Moreover, we possibly could be zzzzzz by then lol. About those players in your server, you have to kick their ****!! ;)
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • It's already Friday here (2am) and I've got almost all of my dailies ready to be claimed as soon as I get the update.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I'm so very sad :disappointed: as I was just catching up to the top guys on my server!

But I'm psyched too :smiley:, new toons, new events and new packs! I actually missed out on almost all packs as I wasn't sure how much I'd like the game and was stingy with my money! Here's to, hopefully, newer and better content!
  • It's already Friday here (2am) and I've got almost all of my dailies ready to be claimed as soon as I get the update.

If you used energy tou wasted xp!
  • Nice! Can't wait. Thanks for the update
    Level 55 (AC: 211-445-968)
  • I guess in the UK this will be some time around midnight tonight?
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • was hopin itd be one more week. Oh well, now if only I can convince myself to not spend crystals on packs while I use them on refreshes. Gotta keep close to my rank ya know..
  • MackemSLAM wrote: »
    I guess in the UK this will be some time around midnight tonight?

8pm, I googled it.

If you used energy tou wasted xp!

It will be full by the time the update comes around. Then I'll use it all up and do two refreshes, then cantina, than a refresh of that.
  • I already claimed most of the dailies and used lots of energy :( I hope I can level up to 61 swiftly enough.
  • I hope that we can get it before midnight here in central europe ;)
  • Cazaan wrote: »
    I hope that we can get it before midnight here in central europe ;)

I am sorry to say that I wish that it gets a bit delayed and comes after midnight, I wasted energy and refills today :D
  • LocoAl wrote: »
    Cazaan wrote: »

I am sorry to say that I wish that it gets a bit delayed and comes after midnight, I wasted energy and refills today :D

Me too.. but according to jesse update will be 12 pacific time.. around 22.00 CET :(
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    ilyanor wrote: »
    LocoAl wrote: »

Me too.. but according to jesse update will be 12 pacific time.. around 22.00 CET :(

She didn't give a time, she said "by tomorrow afternoon". That could be very vague.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    ilyanor wrote: »

Where? Jesse did not say noon. He said afternoon and that there is a chance that it could still be delayed until tomorrow.
  • It should be in 18 or so hours.

No.

January 13, 2016 7:03PM is when Jesse said tomorrow. So that's in 5 hours from now. But I would bet my dog that it will be Friday.
  • ilyanor wrote: »

She didn't give a time, she said "by tomorrow afternoon". That could be very vague.

ah.. ok, thanks for the clarification.. Meanwhile my energy is almost full.. :D
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    TOMORROW!

This is a friendly reminder that you may not want to redeem your daily rewards after midnight tonight so that you can cash in on those extra experience points once the update is live :)

We're aiming to have this update live and ready to go by tomorrow afternoon Pacific time.

NOTE: there is always a slight chance that the update may be delayed, but if that is the case it would then go live Friday. If this happens we'll let you know in advance.

I just want to remind everyone that Jesse did NOT say noon. He said afternoon, which could be 4pm PST. Also, he posted that there is always a chance that it could be delayed to Friday.
  • Anyway an extra1k xp will not make a huge difference. I think most of us (spending 2 normal refills and 1 cantina refill as much) we will need 2-3 days for every level in low 60's...
  • Question, so since some have been playing since day one, and have been completing the dailies after being maxed. What happens with us getting something for all the xp we were unable to collect ??
  • Jigga2215 wrote: »
    Question, so since some have been playing since day one, and have been completing the dailies after being maxed. What happens with us getting something for all the xp we were unable to collect ??

Nothing, I do not think that you are getting any of that xp, you will start at lvl60 just as any other that got there yesterday.

But I do not think that that is bad.