Help me with my Arena team - higher ranked arena players preferred

TMK
700 posts Member
edited July 2016
Another day, another “trivia“ for you guys!

Recently, I got another speed mod (30 speed one) and this changes the structure of my team, which consists of Ackbar (L), Leia, Rey, Daka or QGJ and RG.

Now let's get to the issue I am facing with, a sweet issue actually. I am torn between those options:

Option 1: Make Rey and Leia 220+ speed, Ackbar at his normal speed and boost QGJ's by 10-15. It would go Leia, Rey and QGJ as first three.

Option 2: Make Leia going first with approx. 200 speed, Ackbar second and Rey third. Rey would have like 170 speed then.

Option 3: Make Rey and Leia going first, boosting QGJ's speed to equivalent of Rey and Leia. This option seems the least viable imo.

All three options I could come up with are given, let me know what would you do, therefore what should I do.

If any additional information is needed, I will provide it.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, TMK

Help me with my Arena team - higher ranked arena players preferred 16 votes

Option 1 - Rey and Leia overflown with speed
50%
Nikoms565Droid_93HovahdoZooeyRyanRenhyperXgenAleb93Petski 8 votes
Option 2 - Leia, Ackbar and Rey as first three
37%
MalElizaSamoBudoTrevorTheWookieDurrunScruffy_Lookinggrotesque_ah 6 votes
Option 3 - Make everyone equivalent
12%
QuikSilver8721DragonWzd 2 votes

Replies

• Option 2 - Leia, Ackbar and Rey as first three
    Option 2 is the only one that is viable for defence as well. Otherwise AI wastes Tactical Genius on RG. You will want Ackbar to go before either Rey (double attack) or Leia (stealth + attack).
  • Petski
    19 posts Member
    You need to let your hard-hitters go first, doing some damage quickly into the battle. Then if theres debuffers in the enemy team ackbar can dispell them because hes a bit slower and lets the enemy go first
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Petski wrote: »
    You need to let your hard-hitters go first, doing some damage quickly into the battle. Then if theres debuffers in the enemy team ackbar can dispell them because hes a bit slower and lets the enemy go first

One of my theories as well. Not to mention my Ackbar has omega'd basic attack, so he has 55% chance to gain 45% turn meter, which 55% of the time puts him to go before Rey. With that being said, I rather have Rey fully speed modded just to make her valuable in any other Arena team setup.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    If you make Leia and Rey that fast, it makes attacks 2 and beyond faster too.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    If they both act before an opposing Rey, you could take her down before she can move.

Regarding the post about how the AI will act, irrelevant. The AI can screw it up any number of ways. Plan your team based primarily on how you can maximize their efficiency.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Option 2 - Leia, Ackbar and Rey as first three
    Ideally it should be Rey, Akbar, Leia... Rey uses special, Akbar buffs, leia uses stealth and goes again to finish off whoever Rey hit. Qui gon speed isn't too big a deal compared to the others
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    So far, option 1 is leading and way my initial plan as well. My Rey currently has 225 speed, Leia has 214 and gets 25 from Ackbar so she goes first and Ackbar usually gets 45% TM gain so he goes next. Rey going third and swinging both her specials. Poetry in motion.
  • Option 2 - Leia, Ackbar and Rey as first three
    AA 2nd so he can use TG allowing Rey to attack x2