Enlighten me...Kit Fisto

If you check his stats on paper he should be one of if not the baddest toon in game. 19 k protection and above average armor.

Why does he perform worse than say lumi? The resistance is the only real advantage lumi has. He has like 19k protection.

I don't think the attack skills mean that much difference.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i dont see fisto that often, but i'm pretty sure lumi hits harder.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Same opinion as you.

Which means the statistics do not add up. Anyone else with ideas.?

This is the part that really dogs me. I don't mind mods and playing a math game but if the numbers are somehow secretly weighted then....

Maybe the heal over time means that Much?
  • Lumi does hit harder... Kit has a decent chance to attack twice but his attack is still equal to or less then lumi basic (Maybe if he gave a buff or debuff on basic or something). His counter is nice and he grants potency up which is awesome but his aoe damage is super weak. (I think it was said to be one of the weakest)
  • Ah ok so even if the stats are awesome they adjust out the back end through skill "super secret" adjustment. You have to actually know the toon through playing and then adjust his strength and weaknesses accordingly.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Give him a 100% counter chance and a 80% to attack again. I would avoid that just because it would be annoying. And so its not 100% like dooku add a 50% for him to counter for allies getting hit with 75% counter damage.
  • His damage is just SO LOW
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    His potency up would be decent if tenacity down wasn't better, his counter would be decent if Aayla wasn't better, his bonus would be decent if Dooku wasn't better. Not bad persee but so many people come out as being better
  • From what I've seen, Fisto works well on a IGD (L) team, as IGD's counter chance improves Fisto's. Add some damage mods, and you're in good shape.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    His damage is just SO LOW

i love your profile pic...
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    He's an "attacker" with the hp of a tank and the damage of a wet noodle. His aoe should be 100% chance to grant potency up, at least then he'd have a niche.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Have you people not seen Episode 3? He dies like a b®¢[€!!!! No wonder he sucks. . .

But no, seriously I agree he needs an Anakin style makeover.

I always thought he was a cool character in the prequels and killing him off the way they did proved to me that George was clueless.

My vote would be him and Mace to get the work overs.

Now don't get me started on how they killed Mace!!!
  • I've always wondered what a Fisto and Sidious combo would look like; Sidious' leader ability would improve crit. chance/damage while Kit's area attack would give Sidious some much needed potency.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    I want kit, I would love to find out lol
  • Davius wrote: »
    His damage is just SO LOW

i love your profile pic...

BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • I just tried Fisto and Sidious for myself and they don't seem to complement each other well as it does on paper. For myself, he seems to pair better with Aayla.