My approach to GW

Ok, so this is the approach that works for me , and I am not insinuating that this is the best way to beat gw or that this is even better than 15% of approaches. It just works for me and I am posting in case there is a player that might find it useful

In my gw , the single most important node is node 6. The opposing team and the gods of ea will decide if the composition of node 6 will make this gw unbearable or super easy. Only node 6 matters

I always start with my C squad that in my case consists of lumi Daka bane dooku and GS (relax my GS is not maxed only 6 stars level 70). I have a few 1 and 2 dot mods on c team and I'm working on expanding those.
I will not allow anyone to die until node 6. If AI makes a mistake I stop , restart and fight manually. Node 5 is basic moves only so all specials are ready for node 6.
At node 6 this c team MUST SURIVIVE ONWARDS. so if I get lucky and I get an unmoded team it's easy enough, just kill them use Daka to revive any accidents etc.
if this is a moded (chances with me are about 50/50 lately). I use as many suicide squads as nessacary to kill Rey. (Yes. There is always Rey involved in node 6).
So now I bring back c team. Sometimes it's easy sometimes not. Eventually I move on. I'd like 2/5 to move on. Daka is a must for me.
Assuming that's behind us. Node 7 and 8 are usually unmoded and I can add random toons to finish the job.
At node 9 I check the difficulty. Occasionally I get lucky and can continue with c team but 90% of the time the big guns are out.
Time to bring out the GW B team. Bariss. Leia (heavily modded with speeds) yoda Vader (g9 6*) qgj (g11).
Very rarely this team will not clear node 9. In this case suicid squad again.
I usually win with protection left over for node 10
Node 11 I bring my cannons. Plasma Rey b2 86 rg. All maxed in every way possible. There is no losing on node 11. Node 12 I will get either 3 stars or 7 stars toons but not modded so it's easy. Even if I would get a maxed team between my a team that fully intact and leftover b team I would clear it.
As I said my trouble is clearing node 6 with c team and surviving it. When it's a modded droid team or anakin lead it's sometimes just pure impossible for team c. The I need team b or even a which will destroy the game plan and make me want to scream. you get the point strategy over for the day. Rethink each node. Thankfully this happens rarely.

Again, please remember this works for me , I am not trying to replace common methods of beating gw , just adding one to the mix.
Happy Saturday to all