Question From A Beginner

Hello everyone! I started playing a couple of weeks ago and find the game very enjoyable. I'm level 41 currently, and am just wondering if the best course of action is to concentrate on unlocking new characters, or making the characters that I already have stronger. Thanks for any responses!

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    At the start, you are much better off focusing on a few characters and making them as strong as possible, IMO. What do you have right now?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Best to focus on your main team (maybe state it if you want to know if they're good or bad according to the forum gurus) and also make sure you at least have some lower people to use in gw as cannon fodder and extra healers are beneficial big time.

• Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    At the start, you are much better off focusing on a few characters and making them as strong as possible, IMO. What do you have right now?
    I'v been rolling with Talia, Stormtrooper Han, IG-86, Chewbacca, and Jedi Consular.
  • Options
    It's up to you. I enjoyed collecting as much characters as possible just to have them at the same time trying to get the top guns.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Not a bad team to start with... though Han is tough to use until you get to higher levels.
    I would start by focusing on JC, Chewie and IG-86... and do as much in Galactic War as possible to try to unlock Luminara.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.