Counters for Anakin?

13Next

Replies

• TerraArran wrote: »
    5w38fc7b2kzw.gif
    Just get Geonosian Spy and one shot everybody because balance.

Okay, thats got to be a bug; no pun intended.

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    It isn't. It requires some setup to get this to happen, look at the team composition and the ability. 60k crits are what he's capable of.
  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    @SpeeedDarkwalkers @DarkDiggler do any of you guys fougth a WinKILLERinc team? He runs a crazy fast team, like, everyone goes one or two times before you move (at least before I move). He has Poe, Rey, Qui-Gon(L), Phasma and STHan. Double taunt, makes the team quite annoying. Poe taunts two or three times before you can kill him.

Yep played him, but like speed didn't give me any problems. Cool team though i like it when people try different stuff.
    vynn wrote: »
    @ronoaldo Nice to see a new squad working in arena!

@speeed Hey man, if you were to replace GS in the future, which toon would you use? I mean, like, Leia... Is Leia better than GS when paired with SF? Have you tested other options... or GS is still the best dps for that spot in Rex (L) / RG / SF / Rey setup... Thanks in advance.

That's such a solid 4 that you could literally plug in just about any solid 5th and do quite well. Personally, I've been running OB with SF (modded their speed to be equal) to protect his taunt. That could provide further flexibility of swapping out RG for someone.

Indeed! Interesting point about OB and SF with same speed! Would you mind informing us the exact speed you are running on both? Considering they are both slow characters, should be around 160~170 perhaps?

Over 150 speed SF is crazy :D
    I went with tenacity on SF, might try speed since tenacity doesn't seem to help much at least on offense.

Yep tenacity do not help that much but speed :D