What do I need to play SWGOH on PC?

I'm selling my tablet, have a low grade phone that can't support SWGOH...is this the end for me? I've seen people's YouTube vids and they're on PC. How do I do that??

Replies

• Petski
    19 posts Member
    Blue stacks or Geny motion are android emulators on Pc, there are no IOS emalutors (yet) so if you got a gamecenter account its lost
  • I'm Android. So Bluestacks emulator?
  • Petski
    19 posts Member
    Or Geny motion, If you want to be able to run multiple apps at the same time or quick switching go for Geny motion. As bluestacks only does 1 app at the same time. Youll need virtual box to run the emulators
  • Either Bluestacks or Nox. Honestly, i'd have to go with Nox over Bluestacks
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I have tried most of them and find andyroid to be the best.

It is hw dependent but bluestacks and nox are missing graphics for me.
  • I m not sure it will be fun playing this fame on PC with emulator
  • So Virtual Box --> then Emulator
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Nox, genny Motion, andyroid all install everything you need.
    Some run on virtual box some run on VM ware
  • I m not sure it will be fun playing this fame on PC with emulator

Not sure myself but it's hard to think it's over just like that. I'll be on PC only for a few weeks, then a new phone.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I m not sure it will be fun playing this fame on PC with emulator

I enjoy playing on my pc. I am throughout the day while working. Have my guild chat app right beside it.

No phone battery drain. No issues leaving game in a raid phase to allow over damage.
    Graphics are as good, once you find the right Emulator.
    Sound is also great.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I've used Bluestacks 2 but it seemed to be intensive on my laptop so I switched to Andyroid for now. I've heard that MEmu is a very good emulator but have yet to try it.
    It's very easy to play with a mouse, but Bluestacks also has the advantage of keybinding so you can play the game mostly with your keyboard if you're using a laptop.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • uffdan
    49 posts Member
    bluestacks stopped opening the game for me after one of the last updates, switched to memu
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    uffdan wrote: »
    bluestacks stopped opening the game for me after one of the last updates, switched to memu

This. Andy works but it's a bit of a memory hog. Playing on a pc is awesome. Mods are so much easier to see too. I crank the sound...when my wife's not around ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • So supposing I go with Andyroid, do I need to download something else first? Virtual Box or VM Ware?
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    MeMu is great!!
  • I'm selling my tablet, have a low grade phone that can't support SWGOH...is this the end for me? I've seen people's YouTube vids and they're on PC. How do I do that??
    You need a PC. Glad that i could help you
  • I use Droid4X.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    @StormTro0p3R_H if you download Andy it will download VM Ware along with it so it'll be a seamless process
    The last time I used Bluestacks 2 it somehow didn't support SWGOH and would crash even after I downloaded the APK file
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Bluestacks has stopped working several times after updates so now I have Andy too. Between the two, I am 99% up and going.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I've tried a bunch including andy and memu is the only one that didn't crash. It seems to provide the best picture and sound also.
  • You need a GTX 970 + i7700k, minimum.
  • @Stormy I got MEmu but I can't sign in to Google play. Keeps saying failed sign in. Have you dealt with this?
  • Nevermind, I was still logged in to my tablet at the time.

MEmu seems awesome and it was a quick download. Thanks for all the help.
  • u need to catch a charizard
  • Hello everyone,

SWGOH doesn't work on my Andy Emulator since the ship patch.

Any advice to get it back to working ?