Faced a purple gear 4*greedo today.

When I was on versing him he had decent health and his basic hot for 3.5k everytime. Glad I just unlocked him.... @2*. He seems good so now I'll have my sid replacement. Running now Phasma, fo officer, kylo, jc (hoping for a farm able dark side healer) and soon once he gets to 4* greedo.

Replies

  • He works great with Phasma as leader.
  • I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.
  • Itscaptainphasma
    207 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.

    Agreed that's were I was facing him I lost at the very end and his thermal never did anything. I believe the devs said they are working on a fix for it. I say just make it a high damage like one quarter health AOE and make it every 5-6 turns.
  • That's the one thing that's held me back from putting Greedo in my side, I have him 3* purple geared right now and now Sid's fully levelled every arena credit goes to his shards, but I don't trust the ai as it'll waste a turn throwing a thermal detonator that does nothing.
  • I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.

    Very bad example....if you face him between round 1-7 he is definitely weaker than it looks even it says lvl 60 and purple gears...people never learn and make quick assumption straight away...
  • My greedo does well on offense. Probably really hurts me in arena bc he throws his detonator first round each time...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.

    Very bad example....if you face him between round 1-7 he is definitely weaker than it looks even it says lvl 60 and purple gears...people never learn and make quick assumption straight away...

    Weaker in round 1-7, eh? Umm ok
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    I'm new to the game and I've been using him. Basic attack is really good but thermal is so bad you actually don't ever want to use it. Like it's so bad he'd be better if that wasn't there.

    I'm running him with geo soldier on my noob team though and he's carried me into the top 500 on my server. Probably not that big a deal but considering I just started playing I'm happy with it.
  • SWHS wrote: »
    I'm new to the game and I've been using him. Basic attack is really good but thermal is so bad you actually don't ever want to use it. Like it's so bad he'd be better if that wasn't there.

    That's exactly right his special hurts him more than it helps him.

  • Very bad example....if you face him between round 1-7 he is definitely weaker than it looks even it says lvl 60 and purple gears...people never learn and make quick assumption straight away...

    Perfect example. He is absolutely correct, the fight will be decided before it detonates.

    Yes I have Greedo, 5* purple gear. I went and took to sid to 7 after accepting Greedo is just not good enough due to his special attack being useless. Hell other characters can one shot someone and his ability can't even deal lethal damage haha.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    J7000 wrote: »
    I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.

    Very bad example....if you face him between round 1-7 he is definitely weaker than it looks even it says lvl 60 and purple gears...people never learn and make quick assumption straight away...

    Weaker in round 1-7, eh? Umm ok

    Yeah, early rounds in gw have weaker chars. Haven't you noticed you're one-shoting whole teams?
  • You just have to have him in the right team and he's dangerous. One example with Boba as leader.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Baal wrote: »
    J7000 wrote: »
    I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.

    Very bad example....if you face him between round 1-7 he is definitely weaker than it looks even it says lvl 60 and purple gears...people never learn and make quick assumption straight away...

    Weaker in round 1-7, eh? Umm ok

    Yeah, early rounds in gw have weaker chars. Haven't you noticed you're one-shoting whole teams?

    Sorry, missed what you were saying. I thought you meant round 1-7 in a match lol. I was like eh, yeah, so he's worthless?
  • Terrorize89
    434 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.

    Very bad example....if you face him between round 1-7 he is definitely weaker than it looks even it says lvl 60 and purple gears...people never learn and make quick assumption straight away...

    Poor attempt at trolling, try again. And you do realize that in your own reply you was quick to make an assumption about when he was faced.
  • Baal wrote: »
    J7000 wrote: »
    I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.

    Very bad example....if you face him between round 1-7 he is definitely weaker than it looks even it says lvl 60 and purple gears...people never learn and make quick assumption straight away...

    Weaker in round 1-7, eh? Umm ok

    Yeah, early rounds in gw have weaker chars. Haven't you noticed you're one-shoting whole teams?

    Lol they just have poor team gears and level...same with terrorize...basically round 1-7 are free to grab from CG...if you are struggling to pass those level..do not think to complete GW with any means possible because it will not happening...I did not use ultimate skills for round 1-3...then heals only a few ultimate till 6...
  • I faced a 6* greed in GW today, I won the battle before thermal even denotated, too weak, needs a buff.

    Very bad example....if you face him between round 1-7 he is definitely weaker than it looks even it says lvl 60 and purple gears...people never learn and make quick assumption straight away...

    Poor attempt at trolling, try again. And you do realize that in your own reply you was quick to make an assumption about when he was faced.

    Then try to be smart and put your argument with backup proof other than only a quick reply, "Mr. Professional Writter"....

Sign In or Register to comment.