Well I just got Leia..

..and I don't know what to do with her. I know a lot of people love her, but I'm guessing that's at a higher * count (as mine is just 2*). I don't really spend that much on packs, just felt I should open a 350 one and got her, so I don't know if she still is as good at 2* to keep around my lineup (Phasma and Sid at 5*, Kylo Boba and Lumi at 4* soon to be 5*, and I'll soon be unlocking Dooku which I like). Any thoughts on what I should do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I would say either drop a grand or two on chrome packs and 7* her....if ur lucky...OR forget that u even have her.
  • Yea, she can be useful in challenges and GW, but in PVP she needs promotions
  • Thanks.. just got Dooku, thoughts on him at 3*? (keeping in mind my current team)
  • u can use but not good for pvp
  • she has skill very useful for GW
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I was able to get my Leia to 4* and she is dominating in Arena but I'm on a newer PvP server so all of us in the top 10 are still only level 51-55. I imagine as characters get up into the 6-7* range she will become obsolete.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • She'll still do fine for GW as mentioned, but I wouldnt run her in arena. Same goes for Dooku, just keep grinding out his shards as a long term project. He'll probably be usable if not ideal at 4*, and should do fine at 5* and above.