Guild chat

Pjay
283 posts Member
If your in a guild, have the courtesy to drop in to guild chat occassionally. May find yourself without a guild for no apparent reason. That your aware of.

Replies

• Options
    K
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Pjay wrote: »
    If your in a guild, have the courtesy to drop in to guild chat occassionally. May find yourself without a guild for no apparent reason. That your aware of.

We have replaced several guild members for this reason. They may be underage and can't take part, but if we can't strategize with them then they must go.
  • Options
    most guilds use an external app like discord because the in game one sucks. FYI.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    My own guild have learnt these lessons over time. Now have an outside app. Trying to reach some existing members is proving difficult.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Until they improve the guild chat most guilds use outside game chat. The game chat doesn't even refresh w/o hard closing the game.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Major issues with guild chat, lack of participation is my main issue though. Cannot get message regarding discord account to members who do not drop in to chat. Kicked an officer a while back for starting a raid we had decided to not to run, aborted the raid to.
    I would love to see some improvements to chat.