Should Star level be increased in a future update?

SilverSargeant
85 posts Member
edited January 2016
Should Star level be increased in a future update?
And Why?

Should Star level be increased in a future update? 58 votes

Yes
18%
DoomsheepMrSandman93XyoCUFCfan616cosmicturtle333MerilonaspenstarStormLianaraJisstWallenbees 11 votes
No
81%
DavoFakeRobboPowerlifter450Terrorize89QeltarJ7000HavokTriggerJabberwockyBlamd3gaussxJazzxBreetaiTavenRendarDeathSSlayerKiddyYuriCrymsonkyngNarcolipocusD_Millennialthisgameisdope 47 votes

Replies

• No
    I don't think so because some of the really slow farming characters like Dooku or FOTP will be outmatched for nearly forever.
  • No
    It would lead to less toon diversity as more resources would be continually diverted to the kings of the current meta to keep pace and nobody would invest in auxiliary toons that make the game more interesting.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No
    Stars are the worst, most boring "keeping up with the Joneses" sort of grind in the game. If you increase it, all that happens is everyone has to stop creating new team ideas and grind stars for their top players to remain competitive.
    No, no, a thousand times please no...
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • No
    Game would get stale quick. It already takes far too long for the most useful toons, even longer and most wouldn't bother. Game needs more diversity, not less.
  • No
    The Star level is bad enough with there being some characters whose shards you can only get from data packs, so I say no solely based on that. If you could farm for every character's shards then I wouldn't mind.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    No
    Please no devs
  • No
    No
  • No
    Nope. They will continually keep adding more characters. I would rather farm those than feel like I have to go back and upgrade ones I already have maxed.
  • r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No
    Please no. Would be incredibly annoying. If they do I would probably just stop playing. As the above poster says, please just focus on adding new characters.
    Hodor
  • No
    No.
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Yes
    Very very far down the line, yes.

And I mean in six months to a year, with a level 100 cap, gear level 12 etc.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • No
    7 star is already too high. Everybody uses 7-star characters. And because the extreme number of resources needed, everybody uses the same toons. The game is very boooooooring this way.

The game should reward, or at least not punish, players for having a wide character pool. Because last time I checked this is a "collection" RPG.
  • No
    I say no for many reasons, however it will happen. CG always said legendary would be the highest rarity in HoDA, which would be the equivalent to 7* here. Then they suddenly released 2 then 3 star legends. So you can be sure that later down the line, CG will add more stars, purely to make people spend to get valuable chrono only higher up and squeeze more money out of them.
  • No
    I say no for many reasons, however it will happen. CG always said legendary would be the highest rarity in HoDA, which would be the equivalent to 7* here. Then they suddenly released 2 then 3 star legends. So you can be sure that later down the line, CG will add more stars, purely to make people spend to get valuable chrono only higher up and squeeze more money out of them.

Pretty sure I'll quit by that point.
  • No
    Absolutely not,

Its hard enough as is, theirs no reason to increase it, it will only benefit a tiny amount of people.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.