Help with my team.

I need help on which characters to farm for. I don't want to waste time farming for characters I will never use. My current team is darth maul, poggle , barriss, chewy and Hk 47. All are 4 star exempt hk 47 which is a 5 star.

Replies

• *except
  • While everyone will have a different opinion, Sid Luminara, Poe, Poggle, IG 88, Luke, Kyloe, Phasma are some of the stronger characters that aren't too hard to farm. I'm probably forgetting some, but with your team I might try to make a droid synergy team with IG 88 as your main damage dealer, Poe as your taunter, Poggle and HK in support and then maybe a healer (Luminara maybe) or Sidious as a leader
  • Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    l3end3r wrote: »
    While everyone will have a different opinion, Sid Luminara, Poe, Poggle, IG 88, Luke, Kyloe, Phasma are some of the stronger characters that aren't too hard to farm. I'm probably forgetting some, but with your team I might try to make a droid synergy team with IG 88 as your main damage dealer, Poe as your taunter, Poggle and HK in support and then maybe a healer (Luminara maybe) or Sidious as a leader

What he said.

Lumi, Sid, and Phasma are your best bets as far as farming and starring viability; you can get each of them up there pretty easily. Personally, I have all 3 at 6* and working on 7* without breaking a sweat. I'd also mention - what no one else seems to have said on the forums so far - that gearing up is faster and more important than starring. It's a quick way to boost damage output before 7-starring your toons.

Also, I'd definitely consider a Droid team. Poggle - who you already have - has Droid synergies. You also already have HK-47. IG-88 and IG-86 are easily farmable/starred. I can beat most Droid teams now that I have Lumi, Sid, and Phasma up to speed, but they still get me every now and again. Level 'em up, and all those synergies really pack a punch!

Drop Bariss in Squad Arena. She's weaksauce. I'd only use her in Light Side battles ;)