Did they "fix" Galtic War

Prev1
I was one of the players whose last node was super easy blue gear toons. I was fine with that! Yesterday there was and update, and all the sudden the last two GW I could not win because node 12 is super juiced Ani lead ****!

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    WAI
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    BRB in 15 min doing GW. Still a easy node.
  • Options
    Mine node 6 fully modded and leveled level 80 did not even get a turn! So i say no..
  • Options
    Dooku,rey,rg,daka,qgj....was unreal...
  • Options
    yes- and they did NOT put it in the patch notes -
  • Options
    Mine was the same a easy last node.
  • Options
    Sorry bro, Galtic war is working as intended.
  • Options
    Cool thanks
  • Options
    Mine was brutal today and will be the first time in months that I haven't finished it.

And that's OK with me, it's meant to be a Galactic War, not a Galactic Walk in the Park!

Now I know what I need to work on to get to the next level and thankfully my guild has just started doing Heroic raids which will help me to get there.
  • WooHooT
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Haydigan wrote: »
    Mine was brutal today and will be the first time in months that I haven't finished it.

And that's OK with me, it's meant to be a Galactic War, not a Galactic Walk in the Park!

Now I know what I need to work on to get to the next level and thankfully my guild has just started doing Heroic raids which will help me to get there.

Good luck with that. My Tier 10 lvl 80 team got decimated in 2-3 turns by a 200 Speed Rey, RG, QGJ, 88 86 team like I was a lvl 60. Whats crazy is even their 130 speed IG86 was getting more turns than my 190 Dooku...

I managed to take off the RG's protection and barely dented its health...so yea...
  • Options
    Mine was Hard as usual.
  • Options
    Step your games up. They even said its suppose to be super challenging. Some of my guild members have been having trouble but you shouldnt be able to auto it. Sorry you guys have to actually strategize now. You need fully modded gear 9/10 7 star toons. I like it cuz i can still smash it everyday and if a lot can't then I'm gaining ground. Please no more gwar posts. It was already fixed, to be difficult,they aren't going back to a cake walk for everyone to be able to beat it.
  • Options
    Dgreaser wrote: »
    Step your games up. They even said its suppose to be super challenging. Some of my guild members have been having trouble but you shouldnt be able to auto it. Sorry you guys have to actually strategize now. You need fully modded gear 9/10 7 star toons. I like it cuz i can still smash it everyday and if a lot can't then I'm gaining ground. Please no more gwar posts. It was already fixed, to be difficult,they aren't going back to a cake walk for everyone to be able to beat it.

Yea, you just summed up the entire problem with it and selfish pricks. "I like it cuz i can still smash it everyday..." Gaining ground? Pay to win....way to go champ... you're a freaking hero.
  • Options

what is your highest power level? - mine 36.6K and I was getting easy last nodes for a week then BAM!!! (and of course, I went all in on node 11 since it had been the hardest node for a week)
  • Options
    Get >35-36k power ASAP and youll face blue green geared team at node 12 #WorkingAsIntended
  • Options

what is your highest power level? - mine 36.6K and I was getting easy last nodes for a week then BAM!!! (and of course, I went all in on node 11 since it had been the hardest node for a week)

36,426 power
  • Options
    Baltic Wars is fine as it is.
    Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579
  • Options
    Works fine.
  • Options
    I'm at 36,6xx right now I have a good roster like 25 G7 and up like 16 are 7 star and a ton with the shards to 7 star others.
  • Options
    I'm at 36,6xx right now I have a good roster like 25 G7 and up like 16 are 7 star and a ton with the shards to 7 star others.

That is my highest power team I have fielded. Most of the time I run a little lower in arena
  • Options

That is my highest power team I have fielded. Most of the time I run a little lower in arena

well that will net you a 40k power node 12, most likely.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options

boellefisk wrote: »

well that will net you a 40k power node 12, most likely.

@Specter0010
    @boellefisk
    Hit 38k power. Node 12 is 4* teams. At 40k power some people have 4* teams at 11 and 12!

Until they "fix" GW again... then it might be impossible :D
  • Options
    I started getting easy node 12s at about 37K power. It helps a lot. Now my hardest nodes are 6,9,11 and there is at least one relatively easy node in between to cool down my specials. Definitely takes some thought and retreats. I'd prefer it to be a little bit easier,. But it is doable most days.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't everyone agrees that if your team is hard enough the computer can't find a match?
  • Options
    No one has the HP to take a hit from super rey without Protection. I have a few good B squads droids, ewalks, scoundrels, Rebels almost ready to go mostly need credits.
  • Options
    Hard AF, i should quit my job in order to have time to do every nodes of the galtic wars man
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Options
    What is this Galtic war you're referring to?
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    "Super Rey." Lol.
  • Options
    Two A-teams gear 10/11 will get you through it. You need a solid tank, three solid dps and Barris is nice to have.

Tanks: RG, Chewie, STH.

Dps: Rey, GS, 86, 88, Leia, QGJ, FOTP

Real good to have: Phasma, Barris, Old Daka

Maxed out Droid teams and Ewok teams do well, too. I'm sure there are some I missed but this should cover most of it.
  • Options
    Madds wrote: »
    Dgreaser wrote: »

Yea, you just summed up the entire problem with it and selfish pricks. "I like it cuz i can still smash it everyday..." Gaining ground? Pay to win....way to go champ... you're a freaking hero.

Pay to win? Haven't spent a dime. Need a tissue cuz gwar is so hard for you. Lmao