Guild coin counter

1. There is a bug in the daily coin earned under Guild Manage. Some are showing up as zero or not being counted. For example today's guild activity is cantina. I have guild members that show up on that list but shows up zero in guild manage. There is definitely a bug there.
2. Can we get back the weekly guild coins earned counter?

Replies

• Coins get deposited upon guild activity refresh, which is based on leader's timezone.
    That being said, we sometimes have the same issue too, lol
  • I know. That doesn't address the issue
  • Also the problem isn't consistent. It doesn't happen for everyone so it is hard to pinpoint the cause
  • We screenshot and post on Line our coin deposits. Rarely do we have an issue
  • For guilds that were consistently getting 30k coins daily have you fallen short a few times recently?
  • I check yesterday and the guild bank coin balance increased by the value shown in the guild activities screen. So I don't think you are losing any coins.

However, this bug does make it difficult to manage the guild because you don't have accurate figures to check who is contributing/not contributing to the guild. The fact that the daily figures disappear immediately at guild reset from guild stats also makes it difficult to manage guild contribution (weekly makes more sense)

CG are aware of this bug (dev replied to multiple threads in the Bugs section)
  • **Contribution discrepancy solved**
    Upon completion of current guild activity you will collect your earned coin. In the Guild activity window your daily will reset to 0. However your management tab will not reset for 2-6 minutes after completion resulting in any energy spent to accumulate under yesterday's numbers. You will notice any energy spent before it resets will continue to collect past 600/600. It will read 640/600 etc. It will start counting under new guild activity count in the guild activity window 120/600 etc.Once your management tab for daily resets to 0 it won't reflect the actual number that you have spent. Any energy you spent prior to resetting is lost from the current days energy count in management tab ,Solution is to pay attention to your management tab for reset. Do not spend energy until it catches up. Once I figured this out, my management tab is accurate and no one loses out in their numbers.