Looking for server mates (Louie1000, dark helmet, Soid, Briorik, Ptitmab, Kyllik, Erekose )

Nemman
73 posts Member
Hi guys is someone in the forum?
@Louie @Soid , @DarkHelmet @Briorik @Erekose13

Replies

• Options
    Hi there... yep, I'm here. There was a previous thread for our server here .

I just knocked you off #1, hope your payout time has already gone! My payout time was earlier but I still have 4 more arena fights left.

• Options
    Dark Helmet checking in.
  • Options
    I'm sure ya'll have fought my team a few times. Have I ever eked out a win against you on defense? I recently changed 86 out for qgj; dropping less overnight doing so.
  • Options
    Yes, I certainly recognise your name :smile:

I very rarely lose on offence these days, I think since the protection changes, and increased health with the higher gear levels, then you're less likely to lose to RNG - which used to be the main reason I would lose before. Yeah, QGJ is a good toon, need someone to get around the taunts.
  • Nemman
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Briorik wrote: »
    Hi there... yep, I'm here. There was a previous thread for our server here .

I just knocked you off #1, hope your payout time has already gone! My payout time was earlier but I still have 4 more arena fights left.

Yes My payout was gone luckly !!
    I will check the previous conversation:)
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Gloin, it's Kyllik. PM me
  • Gloin
    27 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind coordinating attacks either if that is what was being proposed. Sorry for delay, I'm never on forums as my guild uses discord to communicate. They tend to post anything interesting from the forums on there anyway.
  • Thiagomaki83
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    :)
    Post edited by Thiagomaki83 on
  • Nemman
    73 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi Thiago! :)
    When is your payout? :d

Guys I was thinking we can open a chat somewhere? So we can speak and coordinate :)
  • Options
    Hi Nemman.
    My payout is 6:00 PM UTC -3:00
    Do you use the app Line? www.line.me
  • Options
    Yes . Give me your number so I add you ! :)
  • Thiagomaki83
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Thiagomaki83 on
  • Gloin
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    My guild uses discord, but I'd be happy to try out line if this server chat ever became a thing. @Nemman @Thiagomaki83
  • Options
    It can start with us :)
    I use line , is a problem for you?
  • Options
    You can add me, my line id is Briorik

I think we're all different payout times. Although not sure about Dark Helmet.
  • Options
    Hello, i am rodrik.
    Is good to know which payout times have each rival. I have 18:00 utc +1 payout time.contac whith me by line if you want.thank
    ID line: supertriguin
  • Fan43
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Late to the thread, but I'm in this server as well. Used to be near the top, but been around 75-100 lately.

Line ID: swgoh_fan43
  • Options
    Cmon guys, be creative. The Zaul teams are out of hand.
  • Options
    Hey Kyllik, respect for your bad-**** maxed out Clone squad :) I'm holding out against Zaul with you at the moment!
  • Options
    Thx man, and a lot of respect back at anyone who chooses not to run it even if they have the means to. I **** near quit the game over it because I don't see the meta changing anytime soon. Sadly, I'm on the verge of giving into it.
  • Options
    Nemman, check your PMs.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm on this arena shard, too, though a bit below you guys. I hover around 200, but I thought I'd better check in, you know, just in case. Ever the optimist, I suppose. Is there a mechanism you guys are using to communicate? My guild uses Discord, but I saw something about line? Anyway, hope to chat, and maybe I'll join you at the top one day.
  • cobalt_dorowa
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone :) do you have discord server? My nick in the game is Dor Owa
    Post edited by cobalt_dorowa on
  • Briorik
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) do you have discord server? My nick in the game is Dor Owa

No, we use the Line app. Can you use it? It'd be good to co-ordinate with you. My line id is same as in-game: Briorik
  • Options
    Very late to the party here but would like to join up. I'm typically 35-50 (user name Bernie).

Just downloaded Line with id: Bernie Can someone add me?
  • Options
    Hey LSO N8 here do we have a server chat
  • CaiaAquilea
    24 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Even later to the party! In game name is Aquilea, usually hover around 20 and have UK payout as well.

Will try line - my guild used it before we switched to Discord.