That moment when

When you're excited to upgrade your new toon's gear and then you see the 20 purple laptops.

Replies

• Kane
    10 posts Member
    Yes...that does have a bummer effect.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Or....you see this.....50?!?!?!?

2d7wj9w.jpg
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member

2d7wj9w.jpg

That one makes me feel ill
  • I don't mind the 20 laptops...it's the 20 Mk VIII weapon molds - and yeah, the 50 sensor prototypes for Phasma sucks. I understand they don't want people leveling through the high levels of gear too fast, but when it drops them 1 out of 10 times way too often 50 - or even 20 - is too much.
  • @Jabberwocky I only have my starting line up on the first gear purple , glad to know that's coming :(
  • That moment when you saw Mk 8 Blastech Weapon Mod Prototype Salvage and MK3 Chedak Comlink Prototype Salvage is for sale in Shipments.
  • That feeling when you see a post like this, and you realize that starting to farm and store materials as soon as they officially stated "level 70 upgrade in Jan" was a painful, but smart thing to do....

Priceless. :D
  • Moxie
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I imagine frustration & grind-avoidance are solid revenue generators for games like this? Sigh...
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yeah people RPG's (has to be S)y-uck. Angry Birds is the way to go!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Or you are on the last spot needed before upgrading Sid which needs Mk5 Nubian Design Tech and find that you need 20 holotables, 20 stun guns, AND 20 laptops
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »

2d7wj9w.jpg

That one makes me feel ill

I pulled that item from a bronzium card. Never gotten a good character there, but was happy with that. :)
    I bet they make getting purple pieces easier in this update somehow.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I have a hard time keeping track of what's on my work laptop and what's on my private one. Who in their right mind needs 20 laptops??
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    That feeling when you see a post like this, and you realize that starting to farm and store materials as soon as they officially stated "level 70 upgrade in Jan" was a painful, but smart thing to do....

Priceless. :D

That feeling blah blah, upgrade in Jan blah blah, beep I'm still farming my present upgradable materials...

Beep, beep, beep :anguished:!
  • That moment when you realize the drop rate for purples is doubled when actually fighting the battle instead of simming it.

Trollolol
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    I got the phasma item from bronzium, made me happier than a character lol