GW not awarding Green gems at all; sometimes not awarding anything or only half!

I am a P4P and this is absolutely ridiculous to invest money like this into a game that will not deliver what it promises.

When I play GW I have a pretty broad squad and can usually beat it or get to the top levels. The awards show 200 green Gems for level 10 and then it doesn't award them. I hear It's supposed to be 400. My 12th level only awards 400 and then wont give them to me. I hear it's supposed to be 1200.

This has been happening for weeks, and I've been asking for it to be fixed, and for the thousands of gems I'm not being awarded to be returned to my account. I paid money to get my squad to what it is, in order to win these awards; not giving them to me is not giving me what I've paid for.

This happens every day, and is ruining my experience. I've been in contact with customer service through email and phone. They first tried to say it's been awarding too much, but that is not what is happening at all. I'm not being awarded my awards. Period!

I have screen shots to prove this & I'm still getting no help.

Replies

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    You are receiving the correct amount. There is a display bug.
  • You're using incorrect amounts. You'll receive 1200 gems in total for completing the whole gw, not just for the 12th battle. If you just searched the forum you'll find enough topics about this. You're not being cheated, you're receiving the correct amount.
  • No, sorry Pindasauskanon; you need to learn English. I may be using incorrect amounts, but only when estimating awards; I am being shown the awards I should win & then not being given the award! I am showed all the coin, gems, chards, utility pieces, AND THEN GIVEN NOTHING.

I don't really care what the awards are, I just want to be awarded. The award for winning the tenth battle is 200 green gems...Okay, well, give them to me when I win. Both of you simply didn't read what I wrote.
  • You're not reading the message correctly. I am said to be awarded 200 green gems for winning level 10...then I am not given the gems. I happens on nearly every battle...all kinds of awards...I'm not being award anything sometimes. It has nothing to do with the display bug... So there is no award for winning 10? Please...
    Baal wrote: »
    You are receiving the correct amount. There is a display bug.

• No, sorry Pindasauskanon; you need to learn English. I may be using incorrect amounts, but only when estimating awards; I am being shown the awards I should win & then not being given the award! I am showed all the coin, gems, chards, utility pieces, AND THEN GIVEN NOTHING.

I don't really care what the awards are, I just want to be awarded. The award for winning the tenth battle is 200 green gems...Okay, well, give them to me when I win. Both of you simply didn't read what I wrote.

Just trying to help, why are you being a ****?
    When you say:"My 12th level only awards 400 and then wont give them to me. I hear it's supposed to be 1200." I assume you mean you get 1200 gems for just the last stage. That's what you wrote.
    But whatever, not helping you anymore. Have a good one.

• You didn't help to begin with, and just because you want to take things out of context, and read what you want to read, instead of whats written; go right ahead. I don't really respond well to snarky people that say "If you would have read the instructions"...please...I read plenty, and that's where I came up with the wrong information to begin with.

So...1200 points for the entire war? Well, I win it every day with my multiple bad **** squads that I've paid to make that way. I maybe actually collect only 400. Wouldn't that **** you off? That's 10 chards I'm being ripped off every day! Do you think you would appreciate some coming along and saying "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!" How is that helping in any way?

You obviously have a very high appreciation of the "advise" you give. Once again, you didn't help at all. You just made agrevating comments. If EA would post exactly what the awards should be, and make it easy for people to find them, there would be no issue... except that I'm not getting the rewards, no matter what they are.

Thanks again, for absolutely nothing.
  • And, for what ever reason, you can't edit these posts....so...the eroneous information remains, though it's clearly labeled as hearsay. That's what it means when someone says "I hear it's". That's basically another way to say; I don't really know what the awards should be, since there is no central location for that information. Understand now Pendasauskanon?
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You can edit posts just click on the wheel. In the corner
    ^^

This post has been edited by using post edit®
  • You can edit posts just click on the wheel. In the corner
    ^^

This post has been edited by using post edit®

Thanks. As it's the only icon, I figured that was the method, but mine isn't working. It only dims the screen. Whether I press it, or hover over it...it wont bring up a menu.
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    dude... don't be a **** to people just because you are upset at dev....

Yeah, I don't need you to come along with your junk mouth either. You were actually just doing what you're complaining about... being a ">>>" that is. I was warned...maybe you will be for your language as well. Life's full of ":::::'s" get over yourself.
  • and now it's working again...good news, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.