Why change the discussion board ??

The old layout is better. Plus there are a lot of bugs and issues still not resolved. Why remove everything ??

Replies

• Yes! I dont understand that too.
    And when is the global release? I still cant play in germany :(
  • The EA answers board isn't' really a forum per say. It serves it's purpose so I guess we move over here now as Aaron suggested.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Yep! Answers HQ was a temporary solution for us to talk until these new forums were ready. We'll still be making some tweaks to our new forums, and I'm open to suggestions for features that all of you may have :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • I really like this "discussion board", looks more familiar to a forum and it looks clean and the smileys don't look that weird and creepy as on the EA-Answers-Board. But thats just me. Looking forward to all of your posts here (again), because I really enjoyed reading it with all its ups and downs.
    TNB wrote: »
    And when is the global release? I still cant play in germany :(

Yea me too TNB, that's quite sad. Wanted to spend some bucks on it, but unfortunately German iTunes gift cards don't work that well with the Australian store. Or any other one in the world :D

Cheers guys
  • Check back often to see if the game is available for you in iTunes or Google Play in Germany, it should be there sometime today! Sometimes it can just take a little bit of time before it shows up.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Check back often to see if the game is available for you in iTunes or Google Play in Germany, it should be there sometime today! Sometimes it can just take a little bit of time before it shows up.

Thanks Jesse, looking forward to it!
  • Awesome !!
  • I've seen some people with great ideas to improve on the game and all, but now it's all over the place. Can we have a sub-topic segment about this?

Interesting ideas can then be posted there and others can give their opinions and voices on it too
  • Also the Forum mods need to start cleaning up and organizing this place...repetitive posts are showing up..either merge those posts or do something about it..
  • I was surprised that there was not a SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS/IMPROVEMENTS area. I'm sure others have good input on ways to organize this forum.
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    As stated above and I'm sure the other players have mentioned this as well And similarly in the old forum, it would be ideal if there's a suggestion category in this forum..a lot of posts are going everywhere and it's looking very cluttered and a little bit disorganized..

Also maybe it wouldn't hurt for there to be an active mod (aaron come back) to reply or keep us updated once in awhile of what we can expect for the future updates and so on...
    Post edited by ZarAzi on
  • Totally agree
This discussion has been closed.