112 posts Member
so I run

phasma (L)
QGJ
rey
GS
lumi
all 7 star and g8 (GS g9)

currently I have lumi maxed out with 5 star health lvl 15 mods (I'm ftp and those are the only ones I can get right now). Im thinking about replacing lumi in my squad with leia (aso 7 star g8) I hardly have any 5 star mods and I want to know who to give lumis mods to because the rest of my arena squad has low lvl/star mods.

Replies

• leia would do good with hp and some speed
  • And there's a lot of 1 dot mods that are better then 5 dot depends on the type you need
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Here's what I'm doing with mods. I can only reliably farm the health mods through the challenges, so I'm doing that. I don't focus on the dots, just the primary stats. So for the left column, whatever I get goes on my Arena team first, then healers/select GW toons second. For the right column, I pay attention to the primary stat. I'll keep the ones I get first, but replace them on my Arena team if I get one that I want.

Now the problem is shapes. At some point (I'm not there yet...been doing this for ~5 days) you will need specific shaped mods to finish a set. At this point, I'll switch over to the battles to focus on that shape. Again, if left column, you just get what you get. Right column, I'll pay attention.

After getting my Arena/select GW toons modded that way, I start working towards farming more specific mods. Hopefully in that time I've also been able to level some of my minor characters to focus on other mod challenges.