4* kylo ren
Currently farming old Daka
5* savage opress
4* Vader
2* jinn
2* fotp
2* Leia
4* windu
I just finished farming lumi today to 7*.
I plan on using
Lumi lead
Chewy
Kylo
Sid
Daka.
It's a tanky pvp build with 2 healing immune and 2 all attack and 2 healers and 2 counter attakers with revive and chewies tanky **** taunt.
Is this a waste of time for pvp?
Should I be running a more damaging squad?
I'm currently ranked at 47th in arena.
And it seems like its getting easier and easier with my
Lumi. JC. Chewy. Sid. Dooku build.
I prefer to out hp my opponents and I usually kill off opponents sid. Leia. Fotp. Or daka. Immediately. And I usually can taunt with chewy and heal up and go hard on the next target I hit with sid healing immune. It's a solid strategy. I'm really just curious if I'm going about this the wrong way. Also how highly do you rank Daka and kylo ren. Are they worth my time?

Replies

• Currently am planning on replacing Dooku with Kylo ren and replacing JC with Daka. Thoughts?
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I am farming both for service in a Phasma led team. Kylo will likely get there first due to having all cantina energy invested into him, and also because of getting sick of Sid's heal immunity hitting like 50%, the insurance would be nice. Neither would see my arena team if not for synergy with Phasma's leader.
  • Yeah kylo. Phasma and Daka are seeming like a lot of fun to run. I still prefer a midrange- late style team though. Even though JC is supposed to be not all that idk. He's a beast when you can cast 2 heals a match and still take quite a few hits and dmg above averagely
  • Only thing not going for JC is he's a Jedi and his dmg output could be better
  • One i will take out that chewie for pvp because hes too slow and not worth that one spot for a 1 turn taunt. Two i will keeping farming daka to 5*before you use her to replace JC. 3 i personally will replace dooku with phasma or vader because right now hes too squishy and the damage output from most characters will kill him in 2 hits
  • CaptainPlatypus
    58 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    One i will take out that chewie for pvp because hes too slow and not worth that one spot for a 1 turn taunt.

Agreed, Chewie is not good enough as you progress. If you must have a tank, then I reckon it has to be Poe.

I like Daka and Kylo, but only really with a Phasma lead (which is what I use).

Daka's heal is terrible compared to Lumi or JC, her best attribute is her stun (and occasionally getting lucky with revive). With Phasma's leader ability, I find she procs more than most bizarrely, so often produces quite a few stuns a game.

Edit: Just in case you care :) I run Phasma (L), Sid, Dooku, 5s, Daka.
  • im planning on running. Phasma lead. lumi. daka. sidious. kylo ren

Drop Daka for dooku, Daka is less likely to make a difference in pvp other than that the team looks good
  • My thoughts are that you should......
    • Pick up Poe to replace Chewbacca instead of Daka, since you already have 2 healers with Luminara and Jedi Counselor.
    • I'm not certain but if you can continue to grow Dooku, I'd keep him since he has good speed. If you can't then farm Kylo instead.
    • Down the road, maybe pick up Phasma or IG-86. After that, maybe IG-88 after you're done farming Sidious.

Drop Daka for dooku, Daka is less likely to make a difference in pvp other than that the team looks good

I was just thinking that. The appeal of healing and revives is too strong to mr
  • My thoughts are that you should......
    • Pick up Poe to replace Chewbacca instead of Daka, since you already have 2 healers with Luminara and Jedi Counselor.
    • I'm not certain but if you can continue to grow Dooku, I'd keep him since he has good speed. If you can't then farm Kylo instead.
    • Down the road, maybe pick up Phasma or IG-86. After that, maybe IG-88 after you're done farming Sidious.

Dooku is now farmable according to the new cantina missions So im keeping him yay!
  • Kylo was made to have interesting synergies