Top ranked 70 pvp

Hi, i'm Darkl loyd on my server and currently on the top 5 pvp.
I'm looking for a new team 70 and can't fixe my choice, I require your advices guys.
Here is my ancient team :
Consular 7* max stuff
Sidious 7* "" ""
Boba "". "" ""
Lumi "" "" ""
Luke "" "" ""
This team is cheaper but have very low damage and bad speed.
I'm actually farming ig88, ig86 and poe, and i would like to know what you think about integrate the 2 genosians In this team (poggle and soldier)
This team mean 0 heal but 2 assist with the best damager of the game and buff poggle + leader ability (+25%damage droid and genosians).
I have many other idea of composition but i require your advice on this one.
Sorry for my very bad english and thank for your Answer.

Replies

• get rid of JC and get Poggle. That is what i did and worked well. Poggle is fast, only Sid will go before him (in your team). With his buff, Fully geared and stared Lumi crits for ~ 10K and Sid for 5K. If the other team doesn't have Poe or some stunner to slow you, you should buffed Lumi for her 1 turn and you can oneshot 1 guy with no problem. I use Sid as leader, but I am wandering should i put Boba instead. With Boba as leader, the crit dmg will increase. But this is temporary solution. It is good tho.
    Bout the Geo Soldier, I am still wandering. I've heard some good stuff, but currently i am using Luke.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Darklloyd wrote: »
    I'm looking for a new team 70 and can't fixe my choice, I require your advices guys.
    Consular 7* max stuff
    Sidious 7* "" ""
    Boba "". "" ""
    Lumi "" "" ""
    Luke "" "" ""
    I'm actually farming ig88, ig86 and poe, and i would like to know what you think about integrate the 2 genosians In this team (poggle and soldier)
    This team mean 0 heal but 2 assist with the best damager of the game and buff poggle + leader ability (+25%damage droid and genosians).

I would pick up IG-88, Poe, and Poggle. You have a couple of decent options with this team:

Sid (leader), Luke, IG-88, Poggle, Poe

Bobba (leader), Luke, IG-88, Poggle, Poe -- will have massive crit damage

Sid (leader), Lumi, IG-88, Poe, Poggle -- will be a well rounded team and is my favorite of the 3

I think Poggle is a great idea. Less sure about GS. While he is a solid addition, I don't know if he provides any more value than the above teams. I'd probably go for Kylo instead.

• The Geo Soldier should be able to hit E9 @ 70... Just saying. :o
  • Whats E9?
  • Arijit wrote: »
    Whats E9?

I think Equipment 9 or Gear 9, some characters won't be able to equip all of Gear 8 to upgrade at lvl 70 and will have to wait for another lvl cap increase.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • oTradeMark wrote: »
    Arijit wrote: »
    Whats E9?

I think Equipment 9 or Gear 9, some characters won't be able to equip all of Gear 8 to upgrade at lvl 70 and will have to wait for another lvl cap increase.

• l3end3r wrote: »
    Darklloyd wrote: »
    Consular 7* max stuff
    Sidious 7* "" ""
    Boba "". "" ""
    Lumi "" "" ""
    Luke "" "" ""

I would pick up IG-88, Poe, and Poggle. You have a couple of decent options with this team:

Sid (leader), Luke, IG-88, Poggle, Poe

Bobba (leader), Luke, IG-88, Poggle, Poe -- will have massive crit damage

Sid (leader), Lumi, IG-88, Poe, Poggle -- will be a well rounded team and is my favorite of the 3

I think Poggle is a great idea. Less sure about GS. While he is a solid addition, I don't know if he provides any more value than the above teams. I'd probably go for Kylo instead.

But u find Luke weak In pvp, he is low and his bonus attack is useless (crit mean 6k damage, generaly i kill the other character)
    But idk actually the damage of GS