Someone call Bob the builder.

Speaking as someone who completes galactic war everyday. Fix it. If 50 percent of the player base experiences issues with a game mode ranging from unbeatable teams, not fun, or not rewarding enough, there is a problem. I beat it everyday using my stun team, and also because I get gifted a node 12 with gear level 2! It ain't fun in the slightest. But that's mostly because of my next complaint. The credit crunch. I can't level up any of the toons I want to use because I earn 560k from gw and occasionally 500k from a raid and 270k from bounty hunter challenge. But my toon takes 6.5 mil to fully upgrade excluding mods/gear. It ain't fun being broke. You see Rick Ross? He's fat, bald, and no one will accuse him of being extraordinarily handsome, but he's having fun, you know why? Because he got stacks. Cmon CG, fix the credit crunch, and this game will honestly flourish. People will play more because they will have more toons they will want to try out, galactic war will be funner because people will have new toons to try out. Where the heck is bob the builder when you need him? Just fix this.