FOTP in top end Arena

Hi fellow SW lovers.

I have a question about the FOTP: At what star level would you (pref someone with experience in using him) say he is usable in competitive high-end pvp? Im really itching to use him in my team, but i only have him at 4*. Is this enough (assuming i run Stormtrooper Han in the team), or will he just die to any half-decent AoE team?

I usualy finish top 5 with my current team: 7*Lum, 7* Sid, 6* Phasma (L), 6* Old Daka and 6* Kylo.
Who could he replace (if not only for attacking)?

Replies

• Gratz on getting him to 4*s. I am still stuck on 2. I didn't start playing til Dec. 3rd so I didnt get last 8 crystals. Very frustrating as I cant beat 6B HM regularly(I suck).

You would probably replace Daka as FOTP synergies with Phasma and Kylo real well.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Maestro wrote: »
    Hi fellow SW lovers.

I have a question about the FOTP: At what star level would you (pref someone with experience in using him) say he is usable in competitive high-end pvp? Im really itching to use him in my team, but i only have him at 4*. Is this enough (assuming i run Stormtrooper Han in the team), or will he just die to any half-decent AoE team?

I usualy finish top 5 with my current team: 7*Lum, 7* Sid, 6* Phasma (L), 6* Old Daka and 6* Kylo.
    Who could he replace (if not only for attacking)?

You can try him out only for attacking but i have come to realize that unless u have a toon with pretty decent hp at 4* its not wish to put them in because they will die too fast to be worth that spot.
  • 4* for your first 4 Arena battles. 5* if you keep him in for your 5th battle.

(This advice applies to most characters, actually)