I Club Baby Whales - T7 Raiding Guild looking for a few Recuits. Lets club some Whales! 49/50

Prev13
Morgoth_Lives
310 posts Member
edited September 2016
I Club Baby Whales, a 3-4 times a week Heroic Raiding, F2P, Guild is looking for a few recruits.

You need to ask yourself these questions.

1. Are you tired of doing T5 and 6 Raids and not progressing your Toons?
2. Has the mod roll out left your guild short on players, and you aren't raiding as much as you should be?
3. Does your Guild finish a raid before everyone can get a crack at some Rancor meat?

If your answer to ANY of these questions is Yes, then you need to stop what you are doing right now, and send an Ally Invite to Morgoth at 186-211-833 and join I Club Baby Whales.

What requirements does it take to join I Club Baby Whales?

1. Must complete your 600 guild coins daily.
2. You must be primarily F2P.
3. You must have at least 1 7* toon so you can benefit from our Heroic Raids
4. You must use Line for Guild Chat

If you qualify, send an ally invite to 186-211-833. Or contact me on Line. Line ID is: Morgoth54

Not only is I Club Baby Whales clearing there Heroic Raids with ease, we are a great group of gamers, who utilize Line to talk strategy and shoot the breeze on other things going on. We also utilize the exchange to the fullest with our players frequently donating raid gear. Also, we have a 1 attack per player limit for the 1st 24 hours of our raids, which ensures everyone in our guild, regardless of time zones gets a crack at the Rancor and qualifies for Raid Rewards.

Sound like a guild you want to join? APPLY NOW!

I Club Baby Whales

Line ID: Morgoth54

Ally Code: 186-211-833
Post edited by Morgoth_Lives on

Replies

• Before I joined this guild, I was a lonely late 20's Canadian man with incredible hair and a brilliant smile. Now I'm 6'4, Brazilian and so tan you would think I reverse Michael Jackson'd, Thanks iClubBabyWhales!
  • Shnooks84
    49 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Have been playing this game since January and have been in this guild for 2 weeks. Haven't had this much fun in a while in the game and the head guys drop some serious knowledge to help you improve your squad and kick butt. Join this squad you won't regret it. If you do regret it then you must not have an Obi Won because you ain't got no hope.
  • The best part of the guild is not the raiding, although we've gotten really good at it. It's the line chat. We have an awesome chat where we talk mostly about the game but also about plenty else. Our guild culture is humble and welcoming. The more experienced players provide great advice to help players grow. We're an international lot of fun loving and good natured misfits and we strive to make the game fun while maximizing rewards for everyone. We're also generous. Put in a request in the exchange and 19 times out of 20 you're going to get it from your guild mates. Doesn't matter if you're the new kid on the block.

Bottom line - I'm only still playing because our guild makes this fun.
  • I was skeptical before I joined this guild. I'm a fisherman at heart who's hotspots had all recently dried up. The biggest catch I've had recently was a single fish fillet sandwich from McDonald's. Now that may taste good but it sure left me empty inside. I was craving more. iClubBabyWhales entered my life recently and really upped my game! The amount of information I've learned being here has changed everything! I'm now bringing home the double fish fillet with cheese no less and loving every bite of it!
    Thanks iClubBabyWhales!
  • I've been playing since the game released on android, and I made some gains early on. I had been stagnating for a while though and thought the addition of guilds would spice things up a bit. But I found my progress stagnating again, stuck at tier 3 and 4 raids that dragged on for days.

iClubBabyWhales is the best thing that's happened in SW:GoH for me. They heroic raid all the time, they'really fair about participation, and the best yet is these guys are crazy active in Line chat and always have great advice and listen to new ideas.

It's anot amazing guild. Come join us to find out for yourself!
  • As you can see by the above testimonials, I Club Baby Whales is not just a guild, but a life changing community. We are the cure for what ails you in GOH and Life.

Join Now!
  • I have been a day one member of this guild. The members are very helpful. They are always there to rescue me when I get stuck in the shower.
  • Do you ever wonder what the meaning of life is?
    Do you still hold out hope that Santa Claus is real?
    Do you want to be able to talk to animals?!?!?

WELL THIS IS THE GUILD FOR YOU!!!!!!

I used to live my life without friends and without purpose, then I joined iClubBabyWhales!!!!!
    All of the questions of the universe were answered, I got to meet Santa Claus (who is surprisingly condescending), I can now have deep metaphysical conversations with my dog and my teeth are whiter.

So if you want to be a hunk and join a guild with a ton of well rounded crazy awesome SW fans this is the guild for you!!!!!!!

May the force be with you, always!
  • Tired of the guy in your guild who spends an irritating amount of real money always raking in the best rewards?

Well, let me tell you about iClubBabyWhales where f2p and very light spenders will still do way better than you! Wait, don't leave! Join our line chat and the members will be happy to help you get all of your toons to where you too can kick butt too.

IClubBabyWhales, come for the welcoming, helpful guild, stay for the warm hearted forum angst!
  • Imagine this absurd wit 24/7. That's what you get with iClubBabyWhales. Join us now. Did I mention several of us are from Wisconsin? We have cheese. Cheese!
  • Nejeda
    21 posts Member
    I've been with this guild since day one. I think the only reason I'm still playing is because of how much fun this guild makes the game. Lots of knowledgeable people. Lots of talk on line about the game and about other subjects.

Need help with mods? We have a couple of mod experts who will break it all down for you.

Need help with what characters to work on? We have experts in that field too.

Like hockey? Our resident Canadian will talk to you all about everything hockey.

Like fantasy football? Some guys are talking about creating a league with guild members.

There are no egos in this guild. Everyone is in it to help everyone else in the guild.

We do heroic raids and make sure that everyone has a chance to get in on the raid to maximize rewards.

If you're looking for a fun guild, give us a shot.
  • Only a couple spots left!!!!!

You want to join this guild *waves hand*
  • Just sent an ally invite. Definitely tired of only doing T5 raids.
  • I Club Baby Whales is once again recruiting!

Do you want to partake in Heroic Raids?

Does an active and friendly guild chat community appeal to you?

Do you want to learn to speak to animals?

Do you want confirmation that Santa is real?

Then message Morgoth54 on Line now, and join the greatest guild in the galaxy, I Club Baby Whales!

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hi. I'm Jacen. I suffered a traumatic brain injury while working as a nude skydiving instructor that left me completely incapable of forming new memories. Doctors thought my situation was hopeless. But then I joined iClubBabyWhales.

From the moment I joined I felt the gooey mass that used to be my brain restructuring itself into a strategy juggernaut through the sheer power of positive thought. Also whale hate. A side effect has been that I'm completely cured of my... Whatever it was I had problems with, and have resumed my work as a... What did I used to do?

Hi. I'm Jacen.
  • Join us. We have everything, including a Human R2D2.
  • A Human R2D2

A lonely 20 something Canadian male turned into a 6 ft 4 Brazilian god

A strategy savant

Being able to learn how to talk to animals

A direct Line to Santa Claus

WHY HAVEN'T YOU JOINED YET?

I CLUB BABY WHALES

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Every day that goes by without our roster being full means we're one day closer to the robot apocalypse. Will joining us prevent it? No, but at least we can raid, and have fun before we get evicerated by sentient kitchen appliances. Long live the human rebellion!
  • If you like these silly, hilarious posts you will love the guild!!! The chat is banter like this but with quality strategy talk thrown in from time to time. Everyone is down to talk mods/ builds and we have the diversity to try out almost all F2P builds. I have found myself checking out LINE group more than my game on some days... its that entertaining!!!
  • My fellow SWGOH gamers;

The time has come to join I CLUB BABY WHALES now. Only 2 spots left to join this exclusive club of gamers and life problem solvers.

• I feel like I qualify and could use some smart/attractive guild friends. My old guild friends were too slow and low achieving for my tastes. However, this whole line id business is new to me. Please send me your newsletter.

Ally code: 922-861-322
  • FettyWap wrote: »
    I feel like I qualify and could use some smart/attractive guild friends. My old guild friends were too slow and low achieving for my tastes. However, this whole line id business is new to me. Please send me your newsletter.

Ally code: 922-861-322

Sent you a PM Fetty
  • Lol @ guild name. Genuinely lol'd
  • Morgoth_Lives
    310 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Lol @ guild name. Genuinely lol'd

With a little guidance from our crew, we can teach you how to Club Baby Whales. You just need a big stick and...well to find out the rest you need to join the team!
  • Are you guys still recruting? Im way to old to play games, but i do anyway
  • Jegenby
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Are you guys still recruting? Im way to old to play games, but i do anyway :smiley: And i would like to move to a T7 guild.
    Got a pretty good roster and can solo P1 on T6.. And do 3mill+ on P3.

Line-ID : jegenby

Ally code : 162-166-393
  • If you guys are still recruiting I would love to join you :) I sent you an ally invite Morgoth, my Ally code is 891-773-974. I'm active daily and got some good toons :)
  • Tim202 wrote: »
    If you guys are still recruiting I would love to join you :) I sent you an ally invite Morgoth, my Ally code is 891-773-974. I'm active daily and got some good toons :)

Tim, we were full, but one of yesterdays recruits didn't pan out. If you're still interested let me know, I sent you an ally invite!
  • Due to a timezone issue, 1 spot has opened up in the Exclusive Life altering guild I CLUB Baby Whales.

The time for you to join is now!
  • f you guys are still recruiting I would love to join you :) I sent you an ally invite Morgoth, my Ally code is 421-858-346 I'm active daily.