credit heist is back

Prev1
I am in asia so probably many other time zones havent gotten yet. The new characters have not gotten the scoundrel tags

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    jomamaphat wrote: »
    The new characters have not gotten the scoundrel tags

That update hasn't happened yet.

• Options
    thank goodness
  • Options
    Glad the Credit Heist will soon be coming to the U.S., though. I need that million in credits to help build up my Jawa and Empire characters for the Omega events this weekend.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Omega events this weekend ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Omega events this weekend ?

Read the 8/5 update notes. It's coming this weekend.

I think they must have finally added it to the game so it runs on a timer or RNG for it to come up on its own. Before it would only come up when they did an update. (Hence why it was always a friday)
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing, OP.
  • Options
    The update notes are too long, is credit heist really coming back tomorrow :# don't play with my heart
  • Options
    Hope so...need the credits, bad....
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    I am in asia so probably many other time zones havent gotten yet. The new characters have not gotten the scoundrel tags

Called it.
  • Options
    The update notes are too long, is credit heist really coming back tomorrow :# don't play with my heart
    Yes. Like i said i already finished mine
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Empire event means u need empire toons, or rebels/clones?
    Ewok event means u need ewoks or droids?
    I can't figure out how they name these things.
  • Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Empire event means u need empire toons, or rebels/clones?
    Ewok event means u need ewoks or droids?
    I can't figure out how they name these things.

The omega events are this weekend. Saturday will require Ewok and empire toons to complete. Sunday will require Jawa and first order toons to complete.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    The new characters have not gotten the scoundrel tags

They must be betting on people spending money one last time to level worthless scoundrels for the event before adding the tags. lol

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it is a nod to the guys that already dropped millions and precious cantina tokens before the new tags were announced. They didn't get back their investment and they never will.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Maybe it is a nod to the guys that already dropped millions and precious cantina tokens before the new tags were announced. They didn't get back their investment and they never will.
    thats the way i see it. Maybe it's not true, but it makes me feel better :D

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Thanks for the million!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Finished mine. Comes on between 7:00am and 8am Pacific time
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • gssq83
    11 posts Member
    Options
    **** I missed it.

Is it me or was there no notification this time? So you wouldn't know in-game unless you went to Events?
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Bring it back before the changes typical ea logic
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't fair. They announced that they would change these characters to have scoundrel tags but brought back the event the day before it happened. Not fair, devs are out to get us.

Or

Not fair. I spent tons of resources bringing useless scoundrels up to speed for the scoundrel event, now everyone who has IG-88 and st Han get to do it. Couldn't they give me one more event where my scoundrels are useful before adding the tags? Devs are out to get me.

Or

Not fair. They brought the event back within the specified time frame but it was one day sooner than I wanted it. Debts are out to get us.

Or

Not fair. They waited too long to being back the event, even though it's within the specified time frame. These devs are out to get us.

Pick your argument, but realize that no matter what someone would be on here complaining about whatever road they chose. No winning for all the whining.
  • Options
    HOOOOORAAAAY! I just unlocked Lando yesterday to bring my total number of Scoundrels to 5! What perfect timing! I was even able to clear T1 twice using Cad Bane lead! 300k sweet, sweet credits all for me! HA-HAAAAAA! I love it. What a great day.
    I immediately put those credits into Lando to bring him up to L53 so I can put a Mk 8 Blaster on him. Now I just need a few more salvage to actually craft it ... BRB
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Finished mine. Comes on between 7:00am and 8am Pacific time

Yup, finished mine this morning too.

Also completed GW and going to use those 1.6 million credits to star and level up some Jawas to hopefully complete the Sunday Omega event that requires Jawas or First Order characters.
  • JinnNu
    71 posts Member
    Options
    I have been gearing and leveling up Cad, Chewie and Greedo, all of which are C team material if not worse. and the announcement of new scoundrel tags just made my efforts all seem worthless. well, as least now I have one million reward for the efforts.
    by the way the scoundrel update is great! we all need credit!
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options
    JinnNu wrote: »
    I have been gearing and leveling up Cad, Chewie and Greedo, all of which are C team material if not worse. and the announcement of new scoundrel tags just made my efforts all seem worthless. well, as least now I have one million reward for the efforts.
    by the way the scoundrel update is great! we all need credit!

Well, for me its still worth it because even with IG88 becoming a scoundrel tomorrow I need the other scoundrels I worked on to hopefully pass the Critical Chance mod challenge. I like the idea of getting 5 dot Critical Chance mods.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Lando is the MVP.
    Double down taking down the police!

Farming scoundrels is still important for the mod challenges, chin up people!
  • Options
    Are GOH players such a jealous bunch that they actually think it's a good idea to put up the heist right before players who have been levelling 88/ ST Han over the past week will be able to take advantage of it?

What if they nerfed all payouts by 90%, would you be happy because it gives you an advantage over newer players?

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    ^ yes, pretty much that. And...

If you only now just leveled ST Han and 88 for the scoundrel event, I am calling you a liar.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    IdraRage wrote: »
    Are GOH players such a jealous bunch that they actually think it's a good idea to put up the heist right before players who have been levelling 88/ ST Han over the past week will be able to take advantage of it?

What if they nerfed all payouts by 90%, would you be happy because it gives you an advantage over newer players?

You are talking about the older players that never had a credits heist when they were the "newer players" themselves?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Honestly, yeah, I can see how it would have been nice if the tags came in sooner. So my fellow players could have more fun??? Not really.

I'm happy I get one more use out of my 6 million and countless gears scoundrel team that is now redundant and useless. Now I got back 2 mil from it.

And besides that, I could sympathize with a "Too bad we couldn't get the scoundrel tags sooner."

When I read post after post about how "we are all getting the middle finger," "greedy EA," "Stupid devs," I can't stand these whiney players who can't stop and think about how this affects other players who already dropped a lot of resources they can't get back. So what if you don't get to participate in this one event worth a whopping 1 million credits. Take your whine and have some cheese with it. In your mother's basement. No one wants to hear it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, every credit helps!