Lol Teebo lead in arena.

Aniema
602 posts Member
Woke up this morning to do me dailies like I always do..gotta get that omega ya know.

And I noticed 2 persons inparticular that usually run a dooku lead changed out dooku for Teebo.

I guess they are hoping that will give them an advantage being invisible but nope..you can't hide from anakins AoE.

Anyways I just wanna say it doesn't matter who ya run as your leader, who your team is and what synergies you have, I will find you. I will pick you and I will send you to the back of the line. There is no team I cannot beat. But please keep using Teebo as a leader. Maybe you'll get lucky and won't drop rank....maybe.

Replies

• Thanks for this wonderful insight.
  • Mmmm, my Rex lead thanks your Anakin's AoE for all the turn meter.

When I face Anakin-led teams, he moves ONCE. If he's lucky.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    This post is awesome!
  • OguhDeias
    140 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    In fact a Teebo Lead with RG, Daka and two DPS (GS,Rey, Leia) is a pretty decent team for defense! Anyhow glad your so pleased with your Anakin! I am too! Love to attack Anakin leads! thumbs up.
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    This post is awesome!
    LOL.
  • StarSon
    7422 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    OguhDeias wrote: »
    In fact a Teebo Lead with RG, Daka and two DPS (GS,Rey, Leia) is a pretty decent team for defense! Anyhow glad your so pleased with your Anakin! I am too! Love to attack Anakin leads! thumbs up.

Except in the cases where the Teebo lead screws up RG's taunt, which happens a lot. If he's stealthed first, your target doesn't always move to RG if he taunts. And if he isn't stealthed but becomes stealthed while taunting, the taunt goes away.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Hahaha I never said I use Anakin lead. I said you can't hide from anakins AoE. No where I said I use him as a leader. This post wouldn't even be here if the devs allowed me to talk to the people on my own server. I would love to call them out and talk some friendly smack talk because pvp is supposed to be competitive. Learn to read and interpret what's being said dumb dumbs.
  • Aniema wrote: »
    Hahaha I never said I use Anakin lead. I said you can't hide from anakins AoE. No where I said I use him as a leader. This post wouldn't even be here if the devs allowed me to talk to the people on my own server. I would love to call them out and talk some friendly smack talk because pvp is supposed to be competitive. Learn to read and interpret what's being said dumb dumbs.
    Then post it in the PVP and rivalry, and find the people on your server like everyone else has. "Dumb dumb".
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Not really a point in making fun of people's teams that you can beat. Pvp in this game is like 1 on 1 in basketball, except when you're on defense you have to put a cardboard cutout of yourself on the court.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Aniema wrote: »
    Then post it in the PVP and rivalry, and find the people on your server like everyone else has. "Dumb dumb".

If more people than only 1.4k actually posted and/or read pvp and rivalry I would have posted there. 24k posts under general is where most people go anyways, and I wanted to catch their attention. After you posting 1,023 posts I thought you would know and understand this.

If more people than only 1.4k actually posted and/or read pvp and rivalry I would have posted there. 24k posts under general is where most people go anyways, and I wanted to catch their attention. After you posting 1,023 posts I thought you would know and understand this.
    With less people posting in there, then your post will stay on the first page for longer, meaning you're more likely to find server mates. Anyway, this is the strangest post with the objective of finding server mates, because it certainly doesn't seem like that. Based on the post you made, I don't think anyone on your server would like to know you because it seemed rather arrogant.
    Have a nice day.
  • Faced a Teebo squad in GW last night. Ventress and company utterly detroyed them. It was glorious. :smile:

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member

With less people posting in there, then your post will stay on the first page for longer, meaning you're more likely to find server mates. Anyway, this is the strangest post with the objective of finding server mates, because it certainly doesn't seem like that. Based on the post you made, I don't think anyone on your server would like to know you because it seemed rather arrogant.
    Have a nice day.

I am very arrogant. I don't want to be friends with people on my server. I don't want to be friends with anybody on these forums. I am brutally honest. I am extremely competitive and there isn't a single team that I can't beat. I take rank 1 everyday for the past 4 months and not only that I also snipe them out of their rank 1 payouts just to be spiteful and hateful. I'm from a December shard. I have 40 7* toons dropped 4K on this game. It's funny to me that they try and send me friend invites and when I go to check my rank it hasn't even budged. Most people who come to the forums come to complain...not me I come to laugh at them. I would love the option to talk smack to the people on my shard. I love to go against the grain, I get off on it.

Have a nice day.

I am very arrogant. I don't want to be friends with people on my server. I don't want to be friends with anybody on these forums. I am brutally honest. I am extremely competitive and there isn't a single team that I can't beat. I take rank 1 everyday for the past 4 months and not only that I also snipe them out of their rank 1 payouts just to be spiteful and hateful. I'm from a December shard. I have 40 7* toons dropped 4K on this game. It's funny to me that they try and send me friend invites and when I go to check my rank it hasn't even budged. Most people who come to the forums come to complain...not me I come to laugh at them. I would love the option to talk smack to the people on my shard. I love to go against the grain, I get off on it.
    What a beautiful human being you are!
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Congratulations you beat an AI with bad programming. ;)

One way to try to find people
    @ followed by IGN, as many use IGN on forum
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    I'm a Sith. What do you expect?
  • Lead or not, your team wins easily on offense and is easily beatable by any top meta team on defense. Just like all the others.
    You, sir, are a scholar and a philanthropist. Cheers!

I will find you. I will pick you and I will send you to the back of the line.

Are you Liam Neeson? The wording...the reclusive nature...the liquid money...the lack of healthy red blood cells...it all makes sense. Can I have an autograph?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Lead or not, your team wins easily on offense and is easily beatable by any top meta team on defense. Just like all the others.

He's unique like everyone else!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Congrats on spending $4k more than 99% of people you play against
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member

Have a nice day.

Thx for being a very valuable member of the community. Don't let these trolls tell you any different

Cheers
    Much love,
    Mullato
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    giphy.gif
  • Hey there is nothing wrong with a little friendly smack talk.. (It might be better if you posted this in PVP and Rivalry though :# )

I moved this to the proper sub forum. :)
  • Thanks for this wonderful insight.

Haha
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Aniema,

What's your arena team?
  • Snake2 wrote: »
    Not really a point in making fun of people's teams that you can beat. Pvp in this game is like 1 on 1 in basketball, except when you're on defense you have to put a cardboard cutout of yourself on the court.

I laughed. Good analogy!! Thanks Snake.