General Arena question

Do the players in the server you're on , change as you level up? Sorry if this is common knowledge here. I'm new to all of this.

Just thought I'd ask, Bc the squads on my leaderboard seem weak. Granted I'm still at a lower level, but most of my battles take less than a minute to wipe out teams.

Replies

• Hey tony,

Although there have been multiple threads here talking about the merging of servers and adding of new people, the devs said they are not doing this.
    So the people on your server are not changing, though they are levelling up just like you (and the p2w even faster). Since you're on a new server I suggest trying to finish as high as possible (refreshing attacks for 50 gems= 5 new attacks) The rewards up the ladder are pretty good, top 20 is 200 gems. So you can refresh regular energy twice and cantina energy once a day.
  • Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I was guessing that was the case, but just wanted to make sure. Currently got myself to #1. And quite easily, which sparked the idea of asking the question. I did spend a little money, so I probably just have a head start on everyone.
  • I do have another thing I've noticed that I don't quite understand yet. I have been going back and forth with a squad that I have 6k more power than. I usually finish them off within 45 seconds. How do they keep beating me when they play?

I'm guessing there's some strategy they are using to beat my team that's clearly more powerful.