EA_Jesse, Serious Question...

Daker
109 posts Member
Why would the developers open the credit heist one day before they add scoundrel tags to several characters?

I cant do credit heist, because despite the fact that I have more than a dozen Lvl80 characters and need credits desparately, I dont have 5 scoundrels. I could farm scoundrels, but that would just take more credits that I dont have.

So, Devs are now expanding scoundrel tags (which is much appreciated) but only after we miss out on the credits from the event?

Seriously, why?

Replies

• StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    The schedule for the event was probably decided before the timing for the release.
  • Optimus11
    254 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Upgrade scoundrels like the rest of us.
    Why do people whine so much?
    I had to work on Mob enforcer greedo and nute. Three useless toons but I knew I had to spend money on them to get the event finished.
    You're getting a present with those tags ? Great , quit whining and use them next time
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    The credit heist was put on an RNG or timer one of the last update, before it was triggered by updates (hence the string of fridays).

They didn't do it this way it's just how it happened to come up.

Also. In before it was closed!!!!
  • Jerry_Seinfeld25
    92 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Dude it is so easy to beat that event, you've known about the credit heist for months there's no excuse for not being able to roster a team. Can't get mad pat the Devs for this
  • Daker wrote: »
    Why would the developers open the credit heist one day before they add scoundrel tags to several characters?

I cant do credit heist, because despite the fact that I have more than a dozen Lvl80 characters and need credits desparately, I dont have 5 scoundrels. I could farm scoundrels, but that would just take more credits that I dont have.

So, Devs are now expanding scoundrel tags (which is much appreciated) but only after we miss out on the credits from the event?

Seriously, why?

Its because many ppl wasted credits on scoundrels.. While even having st han and ig88. So this is made for the ones who spend credits to get something more back
This discussion has been closed.