Patch update/notes

Ok we know patch is coming today and level cap update. What else???
Are we getting Cartels? New Characters? New packs or free character? What additional tables are going to be unlocked in the cantina? WE MUST KNOW!
Ingame name Daremo
Player Ally Code: 631-533-975

Replies

• My bet is, we're getting jack. By jack i mean 10 more levels to grind. Maybe an opportunity to spend $49.95 on some new OP "must have" character....
  • Underworld police is getting a boost in this update. He'll be a one man army at 7* with this boost!
  • Won't it take like a week or less for some to get from level 60 to 70? Then what do we do wait another two months for next level increase?
  • It will take less than 48 hours
  • I cant fathom how they can get so many training droids....
    Ingame name Daremo
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Won't it take like a week or less for some to get from level 60 to 70? Then what do we do wait another two months for next level increase?

A week? How do you plan to get over 40k experience in a week? Would love to know how.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Harmson wrote: »
    I cant fathom how they can get so many training droids....

Instead of farming characters, you can use your energy to do the Droid challenge at a cost of 50 energy per try.
  • Yuri wrote: »
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Won't it take like a week or less for some to get from level 60 to 70? Then what do we do wait another two months for next level increase?

A week? How do you plan to get over 40k experience in a week? Would love to know how.

I won't be getting 40k in a week, but I bet this guy will

ZlZ6eXz.png

• CptKloss wrote: »
    My bet is, we're getting jack. By jack i mean 10 more levels to grind. Maybe an opportunity to spend $49.95 on some new OP "must have" character....

I think you meant to say: "Maybe an opportunity to spend $49.95 on some new OP "must have" (and soon to be heavily nerfed) character" <looks at Bariss Offee> :p
  • What I am hoping to see outside of the stated level increase is some of the other Cantina and Light/Dark levels open up as well as a modest "hope". In my dreams, I'd love to see a new table open offering us another way to earn more each day to level characters, along with it's own separate shipments, that would be a dream for me, I don't even need any new characters, just open up more of them to be farmed...
  • seems that some missions have opened up due to level req's check em out
    Ingame name Daremo
  • i wish you could trade shards with other players