Speed up Cantina Shipments by 4.6%

If you only do 10 energy levels, you farm Cantina currency 4.6% faster vs the 8 energy missions. If it takes you 3 months to bring a 1 starbchar to 7, you save 4 days. Not much at all, byt it could be useful to know anyway. Also, if you refresh energy a lot, it can save you 4.6% Crystals, if tou are refresging primarily for Cantina Shipments stuff as primary goal.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Yep.
    Another interesting point that I noticed but have never seen brought up is that Cantina missions are a great source of training droids, but the number and type you get varies. In general the later missions provide more, but this isn't always consistent.
    Still, comparing farming Geo Soldier, you get 330 points of droids per sim, whereas farming Kylo, 660 per sim.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    The other important thing is you get 17 cantina tokens for a 10 energy, versus 13 for an 8.

So two refills at 10 energy (300 crystals, 240 energy) nets you 408 tokens, or enough to get Poe, where as 2 refills at 8 energy net you 390, 10 short of getting Poe (I say Poe because he is the only one worth it.. :smile: )
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Yep.
    Another interesting point that I noticed but have never seen brought up is that Cantina missions are a great source of training droids, but the number and type you get varies. In general the later missions provide more, but this isn't always consistent.
    Still, comparing farming Geo Soldier, you get 330 points of droids per sim, whereas farming Kylo, 660 per sim.

Didn't know that. It's important until I reach 70 cap.

• Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    The other important thing is you get 17 cantina tokens for a 10 energy, versus 13 for an 8.

So two refills at 10 energy (300 crystals, 240 energy) nets you 408 tokens, or enough to get Poe, where as 2 refills at 8 energy net you 390, 10 short of getting Poe (I say Poe because he is the only one worth it.. :smile: )

Lol so true.