Why do i keep vsing the same 3 to 4 people in every GW?

Almost every GW contains Lumi,Sid,JC and dooku. Is it going off peoples teams from Arena? Its pretty annoying vsing same people everytime i wish there was variations in the teams...

Replies

• They can be powerful characters and are relatively easy to get. I currently have those four on my team.
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I think the teams that you face GW are legitimate teams that people use. They have their team names listed. People tend to use the same characters because they are useful.
  • People who don't wish to invest money into the game only have so many options. Sid is relatively easy to farm, so is Cpt Phasma, Luminara and of course JC. How people are able to get a 7* Duku is beyond me, but that's not the point.
    I have 7* Lumi, 5* JC, 4* Vader, 5* Old Daka and *5 Phasma, and I am working on a 6* Sid and a 5* Kylo. Not planning to invest a single dollar on this game, so I go after what is out there.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    padayaz wrote: »
    People who don't wish to invest money into the game only have so many options. Sid is relatively easy to farm, so is Cpt Phasma, Luminara and of course JC. How people are able to get a 7* Duku is beyond me, but that's not the point.
    I have 7* Lumi, 5* JC, 4* Vader, 5* Old Daka and *5 Phasma, and I am working on a 6* Sid and a 5* Kylo. Not planning to invest a single dollar on this game, so I go after what is out there.

How do people have a 5* Vader? I have been here since the beginning and I only have a 4* Vader.
  • If you pay then you're able to farm the extra shards needed from the different shipments/squad achievements. I have less than 40 characters and not planning on getting many more as my main goal is to work on my current top 10 guys, so no 5* vader anytime soon.
  • Thanks i didnt realize that the people we vs in Gw was determined by peoples teams in arena. I though the teams would be computer generated or something.
  • Kwynne4444 wrote: »
    Thanks i didnt realize that the people we vs in Gw was determined by peoples teams in arena. I though the teams would be computer generated or something.

You can see the username in the top right corner if I'm not mistaken.
  • I just noticed it, i never really looked at it, i normally just look at who i had to vs and choose my team according
  • Its not based on your arena server only...therefore you might lots of names that you never encounter before in your arena rank ladder...1 server with multiples arena server..