Please change Guild's Gear Donation once a day instead of every 24 hours

bluenqm
172 posts Member
edited August 2016
So that the player can request gear donation anytime in the day (one per day) instead of waiting 24h from previous request.

Please change Guild's Gear Donation once a day instead of every 24 hours 10 votes

Agree
80%
Boobluenqmcameronaitken56WorrGod1977Lemi_Nodnarb_12grotesque_ahhackslash27ExecuteOrder66 8 votes
Disagree
10%
ShewardN 1 vote
Don't care
10%
CoReTeX 1 vote

Replies

• Disagree
    How would that work then? If I made a request at 23:59 and then 00:01, what would happen to the first request? Are you proposing that it should change so it's possible to have more than one request up then? It all seems pointless to me. The 24 hour system is fine and shouldn't be changed.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Agree
    ShewardN wrote: »
    How would that work then? If I made a request at 23:59 and then 00:01, what would happen to the first request? Are you proposing that it should change so it's possible to have more than one request up then? It all seems pointless to me. The 24 hour system is fine and shouldn't be changed.

I see your point.
    Yes, we can't request new one while we have another request pending.

My point is: I want to make a request at 6:00 PM everyday, but in reality I can't. If I missed one request (for example 6:35 PM), I have to shift my request to another time (6:35 PM).

• Agree
    The new request could replace the old one
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Agree
    I agree. I only have certain times throughout a day to monitor my game. Sometimes I cannot request gear due to daily scheduling (work etc). If everyone could request gear when they get up in the morning it would run the whole day.

If you put in a request minutes before the refresh - you are still wanting whatever gear you requested initially, so request it again.

It's nice to have everything come in at the end of the day - arena rewards, guild stuff etc etc and now (possibly) your requested gear too.
  • Agree
    Time definitely could be changed. But the amount should really be increased, leave it up to us on how much we would like to donate to our members. =)