4MM+ dmg at T7 raid

Szecsa
104 posts Member
edited August 2016
Guys,

This was my first 4MM+ dmg at T7 raid. It was a P1 solo and P2 (-70%).
It was with 3 dotted potency and 5 dotted health mods. I'm a full F2P player.

HF086D7.jpg

Key values:
Teebo - 75% potency and 145 speed
Ewok Elder - 170 speed
Fives - 55% potency
Scout - 67% potency and 152 speed
QGJ - 91% potency and 171 speed

Regards,
Thanks,
Csaba

Replies

• omg!
  • Wow, congrats. Is this possible with Fives at g9? And with what mods?

I'm asking because I'm currently stuck at around soloing p1 and slightly into p2, usually finishing around 2.2 million. My squad is Teebo, EE, QGJ, GS, Phasma. I'm trying to figure out whether to add 5s or Dengar. Dengar isn't quite there yet, around 60/100. But 5s is 7* and I just got him to gear 9, but I don't know which mods to put on him. I'm thinking potency now because it is so low. Man the gear at 9 is a pain to get. I see there's a scanner at g10 that would obviously help.
  • Wow, congrats. Is this possible with Fives at g9? And with what mods?

I'm asking because I'm currently stuck at around soloing p1 and slightly into p2, usually finishing around 2.2 million. My squad is Teebo, EE, QGJ, GS, Phasma. I'm trying to figure out whether to add 5s or Dengar. Dengar isn't quite there yet, around 60/100. But 5s is 7* and I just got him to gear 9, but I don't know which mods to put on him. I'm thinking potency now because it is so low. Man the gear at 9 is a pain to get. I see there's a scanner at g10 that would obviously help.

Well, now I have a new record.
    RiYen3a.jpg

The main point is potency values for p2: every characters who can remove turn meter or apply speed down, need to have at least 80% potency. (And if you have 80% potency you can clear p1 without any attack from pig captain, which means you have full hp and full protection for p2)

Your team is good, but Phasma's 90% speed down is really bad at p2: in can be resisted or just not applying. Fives is good, if you can add 80% potency to him: you need 5 dotted potency mods with a low of secondary potency values.
  • Holy crap I never even realized Scout has chance to remove TM on his basic. For a long time I hadn't even looked at him closely until I got him to 7*. And since then he's been sitting there unpromoted because I didn't know where best to use him. And now with the credit heist influx of cash I can level him up.
  • Holy **** I never even realized Scout has chance to remove TM on his basic. For a long time I hadn't even looked at him closely until I got him to 7*. And since then he's been sitting there unpromoted because I didn't know where best to use him. And now with the credit heist influx of cash I can level him up.

With basic's omega and 80% potency, ewok scout is really good due to ewok sinergy.