Can someone explain how this is possible?

NEHkJEY.png
How the hell did someone at level 39 with 8k power beat a level 46 quigon lead with 16k power? I got absolutely stomped by the same team and im 10.5k.

Replies

• xxgozitaxx wrote: »
    NEHkJEY.png
    How the hell did someone at level 39 with 8k power beat a level 46 quigon lead with 16k power? I got absolutely stomped by the same team and im 10.5k.

Do everyone a favor. Go report him at http://bit.ly/cheatreport
  • I'm having a similar issue keeping my #1 spot. My team is 11k power, and I keep destroying a team with 5400 power in 40-45 seconds.And he keeps beating me and taking the #1 spot back
  • which means they have a team average of 1.6k power vs 3.2k power im pretty sure 2 of there characters could easily wipe out all 5
  • xxgozitaxx
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    xJazzx wrote: »
    xxgozitaxx wrote: »
    NEHkJEY.png

Do everyone a favor. Go report him at http://bit.ly/cheatreport

Reported them now, but what good is it going to do? He's been doing this on my server for days. I'm sure he's already been reported but no action from EA.
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    which means they have a team average of 1.6k power vs 3.2k power im pretty sure 2 of there characters could easily wipe out all 5

I'm still learning this game. Here's the squad theyre running and mine. Could you see a strategy they are using to beat me every time?

Lvl 35 5400pwr

Phasma
    Chewy
    Jawa
    Clone trooper
    Snowtrooper

My squad.

Lvl 42 11k pwr

Phasma
    Kylo
    Leia
    Fives
    Dooku
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    which means they have a team average of 1.6k power vs 3.2k power im pretty sure 2 of there characters could easily wipe out all 5

I'm still learning this game. Here's the squad theyre running and mine. Could you see a strategy they are using to beat me every time?

Lvl 35 5400pwr

Phasma
    Chewy
    Jawa
    Clone trooper
    Snowtrooper

My squad.

Lvl 42 11k pwr

Phasma
    Kylo
    Leia
    Fives
    Dooku

No way they can win, he has to be a cheater as well. Report him via the link provided in the second post.
  • It's that AI advantage that they looked into and reported as WAI...
  • Seems the AI could be getting some kind of advantage meaning the recent report about them working fine was bullocks. Although he could simply be a hacker.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • It's that AI advantage that they looked into and reported as WAI...
    Seems the AI could be getting some kind of advantage meaning the recent report about them working fine was bullocks. Although he could simply be a hacker.

How does AI advantage help an 8k power beat a 16k power? AI advantage is for defending, not attacking.
  • You were beat fair and square. STOP complaining and improve your team and synergy.
  • CharLieTao wrote: »
    You were beat fair and square. STOP complaining and improve your team and synergy.

Holy monkey brain. Can you read or are you just blind? I wasn't the one who was beat.
  • Lol you are correct. I was the one who was beat, and I'm not complaining. I'm trying to understand the game. I was hoping someone had an idea why that squad was consistently beating me. Then I could make the correct decisions on my end.

From what I can tell my squads synergy works pretty well , this is the only squad beating me right now.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Yeah... Reporting seems like the proper thing to do. That does look very suspect.