Sun Fac, B2 Battle Droid, GSpy??? Looking for a couple P2P players!

musashi
609 posts Member
If you have Sun Fac, B2 Battle Droid, GSpy, etc...you may be the type of player we're looking for. We have an elite guild with a balance of F2P and P2P players. All strong players and really great people, we share a lot of game info on raids, mods, Arena, etc... A couple players aren't making the 600 daily energy but we still raid t7 every other day, so looking to pick up a couple players who invest at least some money into the game as most of us do. Full description at the link below. Feel free to message me any questions, or send me an ally request. Only looking to add 1 or 2 players. Thanks!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-is-currently-accepting-members-for-high-level-guild

Guild leader: musashi
Ally Code: 935-752-382

Replies

• musashi
    609 posts Member
    Still looking for 1 high-level player, feel free to message me any questions. Thanks!
  • Essentially we're an elite guild of heavy-hitters, looking for another to jump in with us. Doesn't have to be those specific chars in the subject but if you invest money into the game as we do, and want to join a guild with similar players, feel free to message me. We run t7s every other day and can complete them very easily. The high-level players in our guild are really awesome about sharing strategies and discussing all high-level aspects of the game. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Looking for 1 player. Thanks!

Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Do you have any slots?