(Open Beta) Mod Database & Optimizer + Mod Guide

Prev134
ZurinFet
261 posts Member
edited August 2016
Good evening folks and @EA_Jesse ,

After working on the MOD GUIDE I've taken another step into briging the comunity a very useful tool, that will help you with mod builds and at the same time, keep track of what mods you have, and where they are.

Latest version: 1.6(beta) :smiley:

After the announcement there were some major improvements regarding ease of use, reduction in calculation times, and some visual upgrades to make it more friendly.

Since I have no set date for the health/offense stats to be fixed, remember that you could be seeing some small disparities when checking for total health and offense on your characters.

At this time, Defense calculations are incorrect, so please disregard the numbers being outputed by the optimizer.

I hope everyone gets some time to test it out, and leave me any feedback. Feel free to contact me via PM if you want.

Thank you all, and may the force be with you :wink:

Version 1.6 out :)

08.27.2016 - (v1.6b) New Layout, bug fixes.
  • Layout and colors updated, should be easier on the eyes.
  • Selecting +15 Stats on optimizer table now displays the correct values.
  • Fixed a bug that would display wrong values for TEN/POT under the character tab.
  • Fixed sorting options on mods table.
  • Improved optimizer calculation time.

You can check all changes on the changelog.

This tool is currently in Closed Beta with the TeamSkunk community, and will enter open beta once all the major features are free of bugs.

Features:
  • Keep track of your mods, and what characters have them equipped
  • Filter mods by Set, Slot, Grade, Level, Stat Type, Location.
  • Lock/Unlock mods to prevent them from being used by calculations
  • List of all mods with their complete stat information. Any value can be sorted/filtered.
  • Custom Character input, so you can add characters not a Max Gear/Level.
  • List of total bonuses from equipped mods, and how much they would improve by leveling.
  • Optimal build generator that takes your preferences into consideration (Sets, Slots, Focus).
  • Data saved on browser cache for future use.
  • Quick Import/Export feature.

I'll keep this thread updated with information regarding both the Mod Guide and this new tool.

I'm very excited to have this released to all of you in the near future. For now, I'll leave you with some screenshots

Thank you all, and may the force be with you :smile:

7E8Orhg.jpg

gNLLmx9.jpg

Ge7fVqh.jpg

Cax4Zkm.jpg

a9itLLE.jpg

Post edited by ZurinFet on

Replies