(Open Beta) Mod Database & Optimizer + Mod Guide

124Next

Replies

• dajhmaster wrote: »
    Sorry if I am reviving an old post, but is there still development on this?

I had to stop a while back because of real life stuff. I've been talking to some people that could take it and keep it going.

I'm sorry.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    ZurinFet wrote: »
    dajhmaster wrote: »
    Sorry if I am reviving an old post, but is there still development on this?

I had to stop a while back because of real life stuff. I've been talking to some people that could take it and keep it going.

I'm sorry.

Come back soon. We miss you.
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • Would really love someone to keep your work going. There are far too many tools and spreadsheets that are completely abandoned.
  • How is this tool implemented? I have some web programming xp and wouldn't mind looking into it. Cursory glance looks like mostly javascript.
  • Was there a reason mods couldn't be imported from swgoh.gg?
  • This looks pretty sweet
  • Chaser2 wrote: »
    Was there a reason mods couldn't be imported from swgoh.gg?

The idea was to, at some point, use the same method they use to grab the information from the game. But I quit developing the tool over lack of spare time.

I did try to contact them and see if they wanted to implement it on their site but never heard back from those guys.
  • jtruts
    65 posts Member
    Zurin, would you be interested in passing this on to someone else - I'm raising my hand if so... Thx!
  • With the new mods update coming, does anyone want to take the mantle? I still think this is the best mod tool out there, so it'd be a shame if it became obsolete.