(Open Beta) Mod Database & Optimizer + Mod Guide

Replies

• Update 1.6 soon...

Does anyone prefer the new colors or do you rather use the old ones?
    cULCNNj.jpg

• Either color is good, but I slightly prefer the new lighter background.
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Version 1.6 out :)

08.27.2016 - (v1.6b) New Layout, bug fixes.
    • Layout and colors updated, should be easier on the eyes.
    • Selecting +15 Stats on optimizer table now displays the correct values.
    • Fixed a bug that would display wrong values for TEN/POT under the character tab.
    • Fixed sorting options on mods table.
    • Improved optimizer calculation time.

You can check all changes on the changelog.

• lastii
    158 posts Member
    Is it possible to sync the data with swgoh?

Or how do you import the inGame mod stats?
  • @ZurinFet, thanks for creating this optimizer. It's been a massive help. Unfortunately, I tried using it again today and the Go button in the Optimizer doesn't seem to be searching for me. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Well I'm able to search, but only with the option of only using 5/6* mods.
  • Well I'm able to search, but only with the option of only using 5/6* mods.

Is that still happening, I've tested it and its working normally. No one reported a bug like that yet.

• lastii wrote: »

Not currently, so for now, its manual input.
  • SaiaStrange
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ZurinFet wrote: »
    Well I'm able to search, but only with the option of only using 5/6* mods.

Is that still happening, I've tested it and its working normally. No one reported a bug like that yet.

Hmmm, it's still happening. It seems like it's due to my <5* Health mods. I can search for any other set types; however, the optimizer will not even search if there's a possibility that it'll create a Health set... unless, I search for 5/6* mods only.
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    lastii wrote: »

Are you working on it to synchronize with swgoh or is it at the current state not possible?
  • mull_to_3
    32 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Any chance the optimizer could include Armor as a column under "Actual Stats"?

I'm interested in optimizing defense characters, like RG and ST Han. From my initial testing, it seems that those two characters benefit from protection and defense differently. For example, ST Han gains more armor per +Defense than RG.

EDIT: I totally missed the release notes that say, Defense calcs are not working at this time >_<
    Post edited by mull_to_3 on
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    mull_to_3 wrote: »
    Any chance the optimizer could include Armor as a column under "Actual Stats"?

I'm interested in optimizing defense characters, like RG and ST Han. From my initial testing, it seems that those two characters benefit from protection and defense differently. For example, ST Han gains more armor per +Defense than RG.

EDIT: I totally missed the release notes that say, Defense calcs are not working at this time >_<

Armor/Defense will take some time.

Hmmm, it's still happening. It seems like it's due to my <5* Health mods. I can search for any other set types; however, the optimizer will not even search if there's a possibility that it'll create a Health set... unless, I search for 5/6* mods only.

Ok I need to know exactly what you are doing. Send me a PM and also export data.

Are you working on it to synchronize with swgoh or is it at the current state not possible?

Not priority right now, but its possible.
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    edited August 2016

@SaiaStrange You have mods with slots set as ZERO, that breaks the tool.

Ill check why that was allowed in the first place, but check those mods and delete/edit them
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    It's a great job. Thanks.
  • Love this tool. I thought I had a good arena team before and now I have an awesome one. Thanks!
  • Obs0lete wrote: »
    Love this tool. I thought I had a good arena team before and now I have an awesome one. Thanks!

Thanks for your support :)

johnne wrote: »
    It's a great job. Thanks.

Thanks johnne :)
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Just starteded enter data and so far it is great. Keep up the great work!
    Some Suggestions/Feedback
    • There is no defense stat for a character it is armor and resistance. I know that the armor calaculation is not working but could be better to separate these now instead of later
    • Missing Special Damage and Special Critical Chance. These are important especially with Emperor Palpatine since he only uses special damage for all his attacks.
    • Also missing Physical/Special Accuracy, and Critical Avoidance.
  • Great Job Zurin as always!
  • ZurinFet wrote: »

@SaiaStrange You have mods with slots set as ZERO, that breaks the tool.

Ill check why that was allowed in the first place, but check those mods and delete/edit them

@ZurinFet Good catch! I have no idea how that happened. Thanks for the help and thanks for making such a rad tool!
  • scuba wrote: »
    • There is no defense stat for a character it is armor and resistance. I know that the armor calaculation is not working but could be better to separate these now instead of later

I'm aware and it will be updated once defense/armor calculations work.
    • Missing Special Damage and Special Critical Chance. These are important especially with Emperor Palpatine since he only uses special damage for all his attacks.

Not priority but will consider.

These have a max of 15% so it doesn't show up on some tables.

• scuba
    14047 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

I'm aware and it will be updated once defense/armor calculations work.

Not priority but will consider.

These have a max of 15% so it doesn't show up on some tables.

Keep up the good work on it. I started a similar project but yours is by far ahead of mine.
  • I've been away for some time due to work, but I'll get back to getting the tool out of beta asap.
  • ZurinFet wrote: »
    I've been away for some time due to work, but I'll get back to getting the tool out of beta asap.

Hey Zurin jus wanted to send a Shout Out for the great work. I jus came across ur program today n although i havent tried it out yet it looks great. Im not noob when it comes to low rarity mods. But the 5dot mods scare the crap out me. Such a huge unknown and expensive. Good Luck to you.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    @ZurinFet here is the reason some of the % calculations don't come out right for heath, armor etc.
    Any gear that adds to that stat at the current gear level, not at a maxed gear level, is not included in the % calculation. Josh_k pointed this out in the armor calculations and was confirmed by CG_Kozispoon in a health calculation.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/676794/#Comment_676794

This thread has all the calculations for defense adds

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/673500/#Comment_673500
    @ZurinFet here is the reason some of the % calculations don't come out right for heath, armor etc.
    Any gear that adds to that stat at the current gear level, not at a maxed gear level, is not included in the % calculation. Josh_k pointed this out in the armor calculations and was confirmed by CG_Kozispoon in a health calculation.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/676794/#Comment_676794

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/673500/#Comment_673500

I was about to suggest you get in touch with ZurinFet. I love his mod organizer/optimizer, and your accurate defense calcs will make it even better.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Obs0lete wrote: »

I was about to suggest you get in touch with ZurinFet. I love his mod organizer/optimizer, and your accurate defense calcs will make it even better.

Yeah I meant to the other day when the last part was cracked. Lots of help from others on the forum to get it figured out.
  • Nice job Zurin! Great work !

Thank you for this, regarding the weird values for health, I don't like that, but hey.. its up to the devs :neutral:

Now, I'll look into defense soon, but I'm still currently very busy. Expect updates next month (october).
    Obs0lete wrote: »

Yeah I meant to the other day when the last part was cracked. Lots of help from others on the forum to get it figured out.

Will get in touch after work lets me do other stuff :(
  • Sorry if I am reviving an old post, but is there still development on this?