Cost of Mods

Durrun
1019 posts Member
image_zpsr3hxdgvv.png

There ya go folks now you can buy the mods you can't get the characters to farm like crit chance and speed.

All it costs is the amount of crystals it takes to fully level and gear the character needed to farm them, EACH
For a white one

Replies

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Well you could do 1 refresh of cantina energy for 100 crystals for about 8 attempts at a t3 to get maybe 1 5 star. (Or 200 or 400 crystals if you do more).

These prices seem like a steal to get the mod you want, no?
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    2000 for a white mod? No
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Lol that guy just completely failed at math when he asked that question, "isn't paying 2000 better than paying 100" hahaha, even buying 3 refreshes is only 700 and nets you bout 24-26 attempts with the chance to have godly RNG and get lots of 5* mods even if they all end up white... I said this in my guild chat when those prices first appeared and I said anybody that pays that price for 1 mod like that (even the coveted speed arrow) is a complete ****, it is simply another step in THEM trying to see just how much they can charge us for pathetic content before they actually get 0 purchases and have to change their tactic
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Say you want a nice speed mod but you have no resistance toons to get it, mod shops got you covered... Hey look a sweet yellow one right out of the box that's special I'm so lucky!!

image_zpsnptwa23v.png

Gonna cost you 30$ to get it though, enjoy